• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Taking back control - Farage style

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    oops I did have the feeling I saw it somewhere before

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
      I've never voted for him, have you?
      Well you are DimPrawn’s sockie and Dim voted for UKIP, so technically you are correct - you (DimPrawn) voted for his party candidates

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Well you are DimPrawn’s sockie and Dim voted for UKIP, so technically you are correct - you (DimPrawn) voted for his party candidates
        I'm not DimPrawn. Your obsession with that person runs deep. I suspect he was one of your many sockies created to make you feel important.
        First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

I'm not DimPrawn. Your obsession with that person runs deep. I suspect he was one of your many sockies created to make you feel important.
          Mods can we please sort this question out - verify ID of this sockie - driving license and video call to confirm face and if, as expected, this is DimPrawn then this sockie can be banned for good

Comment

Mods can we please sort this question out - verify ID of this sockie - driving license and video call to confirm face and if, as expected, this is DimPrawn then this sockie can be banned for good
            FOAtW
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

If he's stolen DP's identity, he might just have also stolen his face...
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                If he's stolen DP's identity, he might just have also stolen his face...
                Why do you think I wear a mask?
                First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Because you're fugly?
                  I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Because you are of Indian origin and have disfiguring facial injuries. Which makes you a crushedasian. You are Dim Prawn and I claim my 1g of gold.

Comment

Working...
                    X