• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Taking back control - Farage style"

Collapse

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by _V_ View Post
    Why do you think I wear a mask?
    Because you are of Indian origin and have disfiguring facial injuries. Which makes you a crushedasian. You are Dim Prawn and I claim my 1g of gold.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Because you're fugly?

Leave a comment:

• _V_
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    If he's stolen DP's identity, he might just have also stolen his face...

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Mods can we please sort this question out - verify ID of this sockie - driving license and video call to confirm face and if, as expected, this is DimPrawn then this sockie can be banned for good
    If he's stolen DP's identity, he might just have also stolen his face...

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Mods can we please sort this question out - verify ID of this sockie - driving license and video call to confirm face and if, as expected, this is DimPrawn then this sockie can be banned for good
    FOAtW

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    I'm not DimPrawn. Your obsession with that person runs deep. I suspect he was one of your many sockies created to make you feel important.

Leave a comment:

• _V_
    replied
    Well you are DimPrawn’s sockie and Dim voted for UKIP, so technically you are correct - you (DimPrawn) voted for his party candidates
    I'm not DimPrawn. Your obsession with that person runs deep. I suspect he was one of your many sockies created to make you feel important.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    I've never voted for him, have you?
    Well you are DimPrawn’s sockie and Dim voted for UKIP, so technically you are correct - you (DimPrawn) voted for his party candidates

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    oops I did have the feeling I saw it somewhere before

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    Announcing my new project, my new fight for your financial independence…

Who wouldn't trust him with their money, he has done an apprenticeship at an investment bank after all
    KUATB...https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ml#post2819090

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    You were dim enough to vote for him...
    Sockies don't get votes.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Hardly anyone ever has...

Leave a comment:

• _V_
    replied

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Not getting too far from this kind of thing is he?

Leave a comment:

• _V_
    replied
    Not getting too far from this kind of thing is he?

Welcome to iProfit360.info - Home of The Daily Cash System! - Home

Leave a comment:

Working...
X