• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

We need another vote to join the EU next year

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need another vote to join the EU next year

The future of Wetherspoons: Boss Tim Martin reveals plans to REOPEN 875 pubs | Daily Mail Online

I think all the Brexiters will be gone next year.

What will we do with all these Zimmer frames and mobility scooters that come available?

Comment

Join EU to what?

They are pretty attached to the continent. Maybe we could join EU to velcro strips.

Comment

The EU isn't keen on admitting failing states. Serbian accession is likely to take 16 years from application to joining.

Comment

Why the f would we join EU again?
          Do you lot not see the millions of East Europeans that have moved in? I feel like I live in East Europe now! The beggars, the MASSAGErs, the whores, the drunks, the armed burglars, the racists .. I could go on and on.

Comment

Originally posted by Naruto1 View Post
            Do you lot not see the millions of East Europeans that have moved in? I feel like I live in East Europe now! The beggars, the MASSAGErs, the whores, the drunks, the armed burglars, the racists .. I could go on and on.
            Do we have to deport ALL the whores?

Comment

And that's only the indigenous British people
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

the armed burglars,
                don't worry. soon there's not going to be anything to steal.

Comment

The beggars, the MASSAGErs, the whores, the drunks, the armed burglars, the racists .. I could go on and on.
                  Thankfully the Eatern Europeans aren't racist like you, and they can be polite and courteous to those who are beggars, masseurs, etc.
                  Many of them also have a better grasp of English than you.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    Thankfully the Eatern Europeans aren't racist like you, and they can be polite and courteous to those who are beggars, masseurs, etc.
                    Many of them also have a better grasp of English than you.
                    So when are you going to ban him then?

Or is this one allowed to stay for sporting purposes?
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                    X