• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Not a member

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    9 Days ago, the Tory government was contacted by the ventilator manufacturer Direct Access with an offer to upscale their existing production to provide 5,000 new ventilators - the company have heard nothing since. MEC Medical, which is an existing manufacturer of ventilator parts, also contacted the government about upscaling production - the company have heard nothing from the government.
    There is a very valueable lesson to be learnt here - give donations to political parties (both) if you want to be heard.

Comment

Funny how the main ones getting vexed about this are the Quisling expats.

Like anyone gives a fook what THEY have to say about the country they abandoned.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Stress is only known by inefficient people...

Did you ever wonder why Germany is seeing fewer deaths than the UK yet infection rate is higher in Germany?
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          Stress is only known by inefficient people...

Did you ever wonder why Germany is seeing fewer deaths than the UK yet infection rate is higher in Germany?
          Just an article on that on sky news. 2 reasons: -
          1. More testing
          2. Luck. It happened in Italy first.

How did Germany lose WW2?

Comment

AtW can assert he is "Not a member". I beg to differ....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              AtW can assert he is "Not a member". I beg to differ....
              i defer begging

Comment

Funny how Matt Hancock actually talked about this on Question Time prior to all this and then they claimed not to have seen the e-mails: https://twitter.com/Haggis_UK/status...77916047208448
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Does it matter if we were?

The EU's Betrayal of Italy May Be Its Undoing | The American Conservative

Comment

Say goodbye to EU says Salvini (2) - English - ANSA.it

Comment

"say populist leader"

If I had a penny for every Italian who is fed up with their right leaning government I'd be richer than the FED. In fact not just fed up, but pi$$ed off.

You can blame others for so long, it works, but then the realisation comes... look in the mirror if you want someone to blame.
                      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                      X