• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UK 'proposes customs centres on both sides of border'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Logic failure alert!
    Feck me you're stupid.
    Your proof, then?
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      Not really sure that not being afraid of change and the opportunities it presents makes me a swivel eyed loon.

But evidently yvmv.
      Low level permie on a contractors forum telling us he's not afraid of change?
      Maybe you can elighten us about these "opportunities"? And why on earth do we need a Brexit reserve fund if it's so good?

Have you considered the possibility that there are no pluses to Brexit (not for the likes of you anyway) and that you're just too thick to figure that out?
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
        Your proof, then?
        Try and work it out. It's not difficult. Report back when and if you do.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Try and work it out. It's not difficult. Report back when and if you do.
          The referendum was a Tory manifesto promise, are you saying that all voters in the Brexit referendum are therefore Tory Supporters?
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

The referendum was a Tory manifesto promise, are you saying that all voters in the Brexit referendum are therefore Tory Supporters?

FFS. Look back to your original post and see where you went wrong. I'm busy.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

FFS. Look back to your original post and see where you went wrong. I'm busy.
              Busy? You're busy posting tulipe on this forum, that's about the only thing you're busy with.

Comment

FFS you really are thick

I said, up until the 2016 referendum I had always voted Tory. I never said that I considered the Leave vote to be a vote for Tories. I was merely using that as a date marker as that was the moment that I realised the loonies were taking over the Tory party and hence it was most definitely not the party for me in the future.

Come on fella, it's not hard
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                  FFS you really are thick

I said, up until the 2016 referendum I had always voted Tory. I never said that I considered the Leave vote to be a vote for Tories. I was merely using that as a date marker as that was the moment that I realised the loonies were taking over the Tory party and hence it was most definitely not the party for me in the future.

Come on fella, it's not hard
                  If you squint really hard and concentrate, you may find that the comment you quoted doesn't refer to your post, it refers to one posted by one of your fellow remoaners.

Comment

Watched Boris interview on BBC this morning. It went like this:

BBC: So what is the alternative to he Irish backstop you will propose to the EU?
                    Boris: I'm sure we will come to an agreement with our friends in Europe, bla bla bla...
                    BBC: Yes, but what is the solution that the UK will offer?
                    Boris: Let me assure you, I have full confidence we can find a solution, bla bla bla...
                    BBC: Yes, yes, but the EU was clear that they are expecting for the UK to provide an alternative to the backstop, so what is it?
                    Boris: Absolutely, we are working hard with our European friends to come to an arrangement that will satisfy everyone, bla bla bla...
                    BBC: Yes, yes, yes, but what is our solution?
                    Boris: "goes on explaining about cows and sheep and phytosanitary standards"

It went on like that for more than 10min, it was painful to watch

Comment

If you squint really hard and concentrate, you may find that the comment you quoted doesn't refer to your post, it refers to one posted by one of your fellow remoaners.
                      Meh ..... doesn't change my assessment of you
                      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                      X