• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

£2.1 billion extra for no deal preparation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    Not my 'opinion' pal, but the opinion of experts all over the world. When the only people who think Brexit is good are Boris, Trump, Farage, JRM, Tommy R et al (and their narrow minded supporters) then by definition, without needing to know any details of Brexit, you know it's wrong
    Thought not.
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Haw Haw View Post
      Arbeit macht Freih, see the daily mail nazi sympathisers are let out again

Sent from my bunker using the medium of wireless.
      You live there mate, you should know.

Gratis.
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
        You live there mate, you should know.

Gratis.

Your side lost the war, get over it.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

And the only people who use those words here are the right wingers like Farage's friends, the AfD

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Contractor UK Forum mobile app
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Seems fair......
            When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Working...
            X