• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

European military soon to be established by Hunt

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

European military soon to be established by Hunt

Remember Brexit was all about not joining a European army?
    Hunt is about to form one

Iran tanker seizure: Hunt seeks European help on Gulf shipping - BBC News

you still here?
    haven't you found a country you like yet, so you can ***** off there?

Comment

When Boris takes charge he'll take on Iran single handed. The US won't be helping.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
        you still here?
        haven't you found a country you like yet, so you can ***** off there?
        Trump fan, I see

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
          Trump fan, I see
          ????
          where the feck do you get that from?
          i'm just sick of your constant whining about the country YOU moved into.
          If you hate it so much, feck off somewhere else!
          stupid cloggy bawbag.

Comment

????
            stupid cloggy bawbag.
            What did I just whine about, where exactly did I say I hate the UK mr Trump?
            You're just a racist brexiteer

Comment

Still, at least the U.K. didn’t request the formation of an EU army.

Just a navy.

https://twitter.com/gerardaraud/stat...290281985?s=21

Comment

????
                stupid cloggy bawbag.
                If you hate living in a multicultural country so much, why don't you stop whining and **** off to North Korea. Give us all a rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                  Remember Brexit was all about not joining a European army?
                  Hunt is about to form one

Iran tanker seizure: Hunt seeks European help on Gulf shipping - BBC News
                  There is a difference between looking for allies to police a route that is important to the UK/EU and being part of an EU military under the command of the EU.

But you know this, you are just a poor troll.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                    There is a difference between looking for allies to police a route that is important to the UK/EU and being part of an EU military under the command of the EU.

But you know this, you are just a poor troll.
                    What does “under the command of the EU” mean? U.K. forces being commanded by a general/admiral of another European nation?

Is “European-led” the same as “under the command of the EU”? Or not? Or is it just semantics depending on what you want to believe?

Iran tanker crisis: Jeremy Hunt announces joint European task force to protect British ships | The Independent

UK to seek European maritime mission to counter Iran's ' illegal acts of piracy' | World news | The Guardian

Britain calls for European naval mission to counter Iran's 'piracy' - Reuters

Comment

Working...
                    X