• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BoJo's Brexit plan

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will BJ reduce taxes as he promised? Or is it all lies as before ...

Comment

Boris is going to faff around, then on 31 OCtober put a "closed for cleaning" sign outside Parliament so nobody can get in to vote anything
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post
        I thought one of the premise of Brexit was to throw off the shackles of the e.u and sign our own trade deals, or are the Brexiter's moving the goal posts again.
        Yes. I said Ireland was being shafted. And after all that they did to try and cripple Brexit, that's how they are rewarded. I hope we can continue to buy from the Irish, they shouldn't have to suffer because their PM is a monumental bellend.
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
          In general the EU adopts the lowest common denominator when it comes to standards.

The UK's standards are invariable better than the base EU standard.

But you know...
          So leaving the EU won't end up in a bonfire of red tape and regulations.

That's good to know.
          I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
          X