• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

May accuses SNP government of refusing to cooperate with Westminster because it's obs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May accuses SNP government of refusing to cooperate with Westminster because it's obs

May accuses SNP government of refusing to cooperate with Westminster because it's obsessed with independence

Tory leadership: May warns her successor not to undermine Good Friday agreement - live news | Politics | The Guardian

How very dare!

you do, Seriously, need to get out more, Ivan

FFS

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
      you do, Seriously, need to get out more, Ivan

FFS

Tommy, pack it in with the Ivan crap, there's a good lad.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        Tommy, pack it in with the Ivan crap, there's a good lad.
        what? - he's not ivan akkerov? - nobody told me.
        and my name's not tommy,

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          May accuses SNP government of refusing to cooperate with Westminster because it's obsessed with independence

Tory leadership: May warns her successor not to undermine Good Friday agreement - live news | Politics | The Guardian

How very dare!
          i agree, only her party should be obsessed with independence, to the point of destroying her own party and damaging her country
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

If she wants independence, just let the whole of the UK vote on it.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              If she wants independence, just let the whole of the UK vote on it.
              Tell that to Ann Widdecombe, apparently she has a thing about oppressors and the oppressed...

Comment

Working...
              X