• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bloodbath in the City

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Unrestricted source.
    So, US style protectionism by the EU against the Swiss. Nice.

Oh, and it's our fault too.

Switzerland’s relationship with the EU has soured in recent years, particularly on the topic of immigration. The EU has also toughened its stance on non-member states after Britain voted to leave the single market.

Comment

This will scare a lot Eurosceptics into being against a no deal Brexit.
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        Yes. But on the other hand, Switzerland and Britain have reached agreements which will mean pretty much "business as usual" should Brexit ever happen, so I guess the Swiss aren't too upset by it.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          Yes. But on the other hand, Switzerland and Britain have reached agreements which will mean pretty much "business as usual" should Brexit ever happen, so I guess the Swiss aren't too upset by it.

someone has to buy the Paris & Frankfurt stock exchanges when they go bust.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            So, US style protectionism by the EU against the Swiss. Nice.

Boo hoo. The EU is so mean. Don't they realise who holds all the cards?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              Boo hoo. The EU is so mean. Don't they realise who holds all the cards?
              Yeah, but vetran's response is pretty funny! Well, it made me laugh.
              Originally posted by vetran View Post
              someone has to buy the Paris & Frankfurt stock exchanges when they go bust.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
              X