• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boris or Raab?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    The Boris Bridge: £37million.
    The Boris Bus: £300 million.
    The Boris Blaster: £320,000 on water cannons.
    The Boris Brazilian: £10million on the Estuary landing strip
    The Boris Cablecar: £24million
    Olympic Stadium: £230million to convert it to a football ground
    The Boris island idea was, in my opinion, a good one though, expensive but probably the only reasonable solution in stead of flattening half a city to create a third runway

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
      The Boris island idea was, in my opinion, a good one though, expensive but probably the only reasonable solution in stead of flattening half a city to create a third runway
      there really is no limit to the utter bolloks you spout, is there?

dear, oh, dear

Comment

Manston would have been quite handy without the cost of making an Island.

Google Maps

Pop a Manston express to Canary wharf and similar, it would have been great.
        Ramsgate could grow to rival Dover as well.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Handy if you live in SE, crap if u don't. Might as well fly from a regional and change at another hub as it would take longer to get to Boris Island. Did they also not have a problem that it would cause issues with Amsterdam airport as well as their flight paths would cross.
          Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            Pus or bile?

Ah experience rears its head!
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
            X