• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The pound set to devalue

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    Not at all.

I've obviously touched a nerve if you're playing the "jew" card!

Did you claim religious persecution as a reason to leave Russia, and to run away from doing your duty?
    Only an idiot would join the Russian army, if he had a choice. What would you have done if a Russian facing conscription?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      Only an idiot would join the Russian army, if he had a choice. What would you have done if a Russian facing conscription?
      You're goddamn right.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Not at all.

I've obviously touched a nerve if you're playing the "jew" card!

Did you claim religious persecution as a reason to leave Russia, and to run away from doing your duty?
        Would you have joined the SS to do your duty back in 40s?

As for my situation I’ve explained it before - I was ineligible for active duty due to astma, so they’ve enrolled me into reserves.

I guess I could have given a bribe to military doctors to overlook astma and join active duty of slaughtering civilians in Chechnya, but that’s not my kind of thing.

It would have been nice to have served in British Army, but sadly conditions of my visa required me to do highly paid work so that anti-semitic turds like yourself could still get medical treatment you clearly require
        Last edited by AtW; 20 May 2019, 12:12.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

As for my situation I’ve explained it before - I was ineligible for active duty due to astma, so they’ve enrolled me into reserves.

I guess I could have given a bribe to military doctors to overlook astma and join active duty of slaughtering civilians in Chechnya, but that’s not my kind of thing
          You should have had heel spurs, like a real man

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            PDK is another DCT, just like the rest of the Skoda range.
            Is yours a ZF-7DT or ZF-8DT?

I’ll stick with my ZF-8HP
            Mine is dual clutch one used in Mercs

Comment

I guess I could have given a bribe to military doctors to overlook astma and join active duty of slaughtering civilians in Chechnya, but that’s not my kind of thing.

It would have been nice to have served in British Army, but sadly conditions of my visa required me to do highly paid work so that anti-semitic turds like yourself could still get medical treatment you clearly require
              I'm not German so why would I?

Dry your eyes, it's only an internet forum.
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

I'm not German so why would I?

Dry your eyes, it's only an internet forum.
                The British Free Corps would have been more your kind of thing.

Comment

I'm not German so why would I? Dry your eyes, it's only an internet forum.
                  I don’t think you are British either because your behaviour is unworthy of this great nation

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    The British Free Corps would have been more your kind of thing.
                    Waffen SS was destination for foreign volunteers back then

But obviously the question implied what he’d do if he was German living on territory controlled by the Nazies.

He could have just said - “yes I’d get drafted because it was the law, just like it was totally legal to kill jews, so I’d just follow the law and damn any retrospection!”

Comment

Waffen SS was destination for foreign volunteers back then

But obviously the question implied what he’d do if he was German living on territory controlled by the Nazies.

He could have just said - “yes I’d get drafted because it was the law, just like it was totally legal to kill jews, so I’d just follow the law and damn any retrospection!”
                      At least he would be guaranteed not to be working for Jews.

Comment

Working...
                      X