• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

EU Elections

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EU Elections

Looks like our local Brexit Party candidate is the chap we bought our house from. Who then did a moonlight flit to Estonia with a brand new Landrover on HP, a stack of maxed out credit cards and outstanding bank loans, leaving us to deal with the debt collection agencies and bailiffs.

Good to see Nige is keeping up the standard of candidates in his new party.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Take it to the press.

Comment

Brexit Party really is the poor man's UKIP. UKIP do this kind of thing properly, with convicted fraudster Tommy Robinson as a candidate.

Comment

Just had a flier through the door from them. No policy apart from "Leave the EU with no deal" and a lot of whining and moaning like the snowflake party they are.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          Just had a flier through the door from them. No policy apart from "Leave the EU with no deal" and a lot of whining and moaning like the snowflake party they are.
          I don't have that problem. I am too far down a single track lane for any of the political parties to be a**ed to deliver a flier. I had one flier through from one candidate in the local elections, so guess who got my vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
            I don't have that problem. I am too far down a single track lane for any of the political parties to be a**ed to deliver a flier. I had one flier through from one candidate in the local elections, so guess who got my vote.
            EDL or BNP?

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
              EDL or BNP?
              I would have thought they are more likely to visit you, possible even hold meeting round at your house.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                I bet if they had something about shooting cyclists you would vote for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
                  The one whose surname started with 'A'.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    The one whose surname started with 'A'.
                    Nope

Comment

Working...
                    X