• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nigel Farage...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattZani View Post
    "emigrant", please

From here they are expats, if I lived in Africa they would be emigrants. Do keep up.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Oh the irony that chief cretin Fararge is demanding a seat at the Brexit deal negotiating table for his MEP's. Does he have no idea that British parliament is sovereign and independent from the European Parliament. The snowflakery that would happen by those hard of thinking if the Lib Dem's and Greens argued the same would be incredible.
      Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post
        Oh the irony that chief cretin Fararge is demanding a seat at the Brexit deal negotiating table for his MEP's. Does he have no idea that British parliament is sovereign and independent from the European Parliament. The snowflakery that would happen by those hard of thinking if the Lib Dem's and Greens argued the same would be incredible.
        Nigel for PM, or a collation of Nigel and Boris. We can only dream.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
          Nigel for PM, or a collation of Nigel and Boris. We can only dream.
          This would be hilarious. They would tulip themselves if they really were given the keys and told to sort the mess out. The likes of Farage and JRM prefer to be on the sidelines, throwing mud but offering nothing of any substance. Farage has said he doesn't want to be PM - he knows he'd be crap and lose all the PR he has today. And have you nor=ticed Moggy rarely puts his neck out there and never volunteers to actually do any work.

As for Bojo, he's a cretin. He wants to be PM because he has a bet that he'd get there. He just wants to win his Eton pals bet, he cares not how he gets there or how much damage it does.
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
            This would be hilarious. They would tulip themselves if they really were given the keys and told to sort the mess out. The likes of Farage and JRM prefer to be on the sidelines, throwing mud but offering nothing of any substance. Farage has said he doesn't want to be PM - he knows he'd be crap and lose all the PR he has today. And have you nor=ticed Moggy rarely puts his neck out there and never volunteers to actually do any work.

As for Bojo, he's a cretin. He wants to be PM because he has a bet that he'd get there. He just wants to win his Eton pals bet, he cares not how he gets there or how much damage it does.
            Exactly. Boris will most likely be PM, Farage and JRM will skulk off and continue their MO of blame others, do nothing constructive, milk their supporters and get away with it again.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Nigel hoe?

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                Exactly. Boris will most likely be PM, Farage and JRM will skulk off and continue their MO of blame others, do nothing constructive, milk their supporters and get away with it again.

they would be great party leaders then, that is what Labour & Tory have been doing for decades.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  they would be great party leaders then, that is what Labour & Tory have been doing for decades.
                  It's The Will Of The People to only ever vote Blue or Red.

...And I suspect the response from some on here will be "I don't do that. Every time I look at the manifestos and the Tory (or Labour) one is closest to what I believe"
                  Shows a lack of self determination, or that a person is just doing what they are told to do.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    The same was said about Hitler. Sadly he did not skulk off.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      The same was said about Hitler. Sadly he did not skulk off.....
                      They thought Hitler was a nice guy, until they found out that he wasn't!
                      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
                      X