• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Poll: who will you be voting for?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meridian View Post
    Hahahahahahaha, **** me, hypocrisy at it’s finest. Can’t even deny that you would vote for a party that supports her.

Glad to see your true colours, lol!
    Oh and BTW, and for the benefit of presenting the truth that it was not Claire Fox's personal view on the IRA Warrington bombings but the views of a political party "The Revolutionist Comunist Party" to which she used to belong. NOTE PAST TENSE.
    To directly associate her the with the views of an organisation to which she is no longer a member on a forum which she cannot defend herself is low, even by your pondlife standards.
    You really need to get your facts right. A good analogy would be like saying Jeremy Corbyn is a Hezbollah sympathiser

Brain the size of a planet and I still have to communicate with morons

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
      Oh and BTW, and for the benefit of presenting the truth that it was not Claire Fox's personal view on the IRA Warrington bombings but the views of a political party "The Revolutionist Comunist Party" to which she used to belong. NOTE PAST TENSE.
      To directly associate her the with the views of an organisation to which she is no longer a member on a forum which she cannot defend herself is low, even by your pondlife standards.
      You really need to get your facts right. A good analogy would be like saying Jeremy Corbyn is a Hezbollah sympathiser

Here’s Colin Parry’s timeline - his son died in Warrington.

Take a good look at yourself, Yorkie, you’re not as bright as you think you are.

Colin Parry OBE (@ColinParryPeace) on Twitter

Colin Parry OBE on Twitter: "#Brexitparty candidate for NW England in the EU Elections, @Fox_Claire defended the IRA bombing of Warrington in 1993 because the IRA was ‘defending itself’! Voters should reflect on her suitability to represent them when they cast their vote"

Colin Parry OBE on Twitter: "I give some credit to @Fox_Claire for having the gumption to call me today but the fact that she repeatedly refused to disavow her comments supporting the IRA bombing which took Tim’s and Johnathan’s young lives proves she hasn’t changed her original views"

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        Do you believe that the sample population is sufficient and of the correct demographic mix that extrapolating would reflect the proportion of the views of the total active CUK population?
        You are right. The intelligence of the UK population far exceeds that demonstrated on the CUK forums.
        Forgot your reading glasses?
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

And I believe it is not really a political party but is in fact a corporate identity, you can check it out at Companies House
          Originally posted by meridian View Post
          Nope, it's definitely the "stomp our feet and hold our breath until we get the undefined, unspecified, unachievable version of Narnia" Brexit Party.

Probably deserved by the UK though, and a microcosm of UK voters - no manifesto, no members, no intention of representing their constituencies, no idea how to build the UK up after they've torn it down, but happy to put all the blame onto "others". Snowflake behavior at it's finest.
          Sent from my CLT-L29 using Contractor UK Forum mobile app
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
            And I believe it is not really a political party but is in fact a corporate identity, you can check it out at Companies House
            That’s why there’s no members, only “supporters”. All paying their donations into a company run by and benefitting..... who?

Alan B’Stard was meant to be satirical, not an instruction manual.

Comment

Did she belong to the party at the time when it was defending the Warrington bombing?

Comment

Mind you, the Tories have a former IRA member as a councillor.

IRA glamour girl who gave up terror and turned herself into a loyal Tory | The Times

Comment

Working...
                X