• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Theresa May 'insane' and 'pathetic'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Don't worry, I'm sure we can still negotiate with these people.

True, particularly based on what they said, not what the DM want you to believe they said.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
      Don't worry, I'm sure we can still negotiate with these people.
      The UK negotiated the Withdrawal Agreement and Political Declaration with these people.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        TheTerresa May negotiated the Withdrawal Agreement and Political Declaration with these people.
        FTFY

What they forgot to do was take into consideration the other 649 other views of what Brexit might look like.

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
          FTFY

What they forgot to do was take into consideration the other 17.4m other views of what Brexit might look like.
          FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
            FTFY
            I think you are stretching the point there with 17.4m views. [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Contractor UK Forum mobile app

Comment

Guy Verhofstadt is a bloody nutter.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                Guy Verhofstadt is a bloody nutter.
                Is he as mad as Mark Francois

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Contractor UK Forum mobile app
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                X