• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Theresa May 'insane' and 'pathetic'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EU's chief Brexit negotiators brand Theresa May 'insane' in foul-mouthed rant | Daily Mail Online

The EU is quite right on this.

Insane is such a strong word, deluded maybe but not insane.

I think I will have to down load the documentary for viewing later. Show the glorious EU in full techicolour.

Comment

Right or wrong - you achieve nothing by insulting people.

But then I think we know the EU do not give a fook about anything but the EU so what did we expect?

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post

But then I think we know the EU do not give a fook about anything but the EU so what did we expect?
        So CUK has never achieved anything?

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
          Insane is such a strong word, deluded maybe but not insane.

I think I will have to down load the documentary for viewing later. Show the glorious EU in full techicolour.
          That’s insane
          Is what was actually said, apparently. Not “she”.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post

Yep, agreed.

EUSSR, frogs, krauts, etc. And the UK has achieved nothing by insulting people.

The EU is negotiating for the EU (without the UK), what did you expect? Do you think the USA will give a fook about anyone but the USA when we’re negotiating with them?

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
              Is what was actually said, apparently. Not “she”.
              Silence! Enough of your treasonous facts. The cretins need to feed their self-pity.

Comment

Don't worry, I'm sure we can still negotiate with these people.
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                  Don't worry, I'm sure we can still negotiate with these people.
                  errm, but there's lots of 'em, and they've got sharp sticks sir.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                    errm, but there's lots of 'em, and they've got sharp sticks sir.
                    Then we shall need sharper and more pointy sticks!
                    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
                    X