• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Zigenare's off topic meanderings nothing to do with brexit jokes either.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Not that I recall.
    Originally posted by NotAllThere
    Erikur. Racist, libellous and callous comment in a single post. 2 days
    In like a white knight, eh? Before even thinking - again.
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
      Don't let facts get in the way.

NAT is rather light on facts.
      Didn't realise NAT was a Brexiter...
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        Didn't realise NAT was a Brexiter...
        Two foreigners non UK residents white knighting each other, how sweet.
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Two foreigners non UK residents white knighting each other, how sweet.
          I hate to think of what you and your fellow Brexiters do but I'm pretty sure that posting an image on here would get you banned...
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I hate to think of what you and your fellow Brexiters do but I'm pretty sure that posting an image on here would get you banned...
            Is that a fact? You're obviously not too familiar with the history of the Knights Templar, Two Men One Horse?

Can be seen outside the Temple Church in London.

Is there no help for the widow's son?

On a serious note, you really need to learn a little "General Knowledge" you may find it beneficial.
            Last edited by Zigenare; 25 April 2019, 20:54.

Comment

Is that a fact? You're obviously not too familiar with the history of the Knights Templar, Two Men One Horse?

Can be seen outside the Temple Church in London.

Is there no help for the widow's son?

On a serious note, you really need to learn a little "General Knowledge" you may find it beneficial.

Are you sure you're not 'Two Men, One Cup'?

Comment

Are you sure you're not 'Two Men, One Cup'?
                Shouldn't you be googling for more Brexit crap? I'm sure someone somewhere hasn't washed their hands after visiting the bathroom.

Comment

Shouldn't you be googling for more Brexit crap? I'm sure someone somewhere hasn't washed their hands after visiting the bathroom.
                  Weatherspoons removed all the taps as brexiteers never wash their hands after producing their crap

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                    Weatherspoons removed all the taps as brexiteers never wash their hands after producing their crap
                    That's good to know, thank you for sharing your insight.

Comment

Is that a fact? You're obviously not too familiar with Two Men One Horse?
                      I've just googled that. The safest link I can post is this: Enumclaw horse sex case - Wikipedia
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X