• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Zigenare's off topic meanderings nothing to do with brexit jokes either.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zigenare's off topic meanderings nothing to do with brexit jokes either.

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    How does that relate to Brexit?

Ah, I forget, you're foreign, humour isn't your forte!

When are you heading back to the land of the anijsblokjes?
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post

The theory is that Brexiters want a Brexit deal from the EU that the EU will never give.

"they can promise unicorns without worrying about having to deliver them.” Frictionless unicorns, ‘max fac’ and cake: your guide to Brexit lingo | Hannah Jane Parkinson | Opinion | The Guardian

Personally I always thought the only good reason to stay in the EU was the difficulty leaving. Really, the only 2 options are stay or leave with no-deal. I believed the UK could make a go of no deal by being nimble. The last 2 years have convinced me otherwise. Though at the moment I don't care which side of the fence the UK falls as long as it gets off the fence.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      The theory is that Brexiters want a Brexit deal from the EU that the EU will never give.

"they can promise unicorns without worrying about having to deliver them.” Frictionless unicorns, ‘max fac’ and cake: your guide to Brexit lingo | Hannah Jane Parkinson | Opinion | The Guardian

Personally I always thought the only good reason to stay in the EU was the difficulty leaving. Really, the only 2 options are stay or leave with no-deal. I believed the UK could make a go of no deal by being nimble. The last 2 years have convinced me otherwise. Though at the moment I don't care which side of the fence the UK falls as long as it gets off the fence.
      Not that the Unicorns are clueless Remainers and they've missed the boat?
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Not that the Unicorns are clueless Remainers and they've missed the boat?
        Not in common parlance. But you could email urban dictionary.....

Comment

And still Ziggie and his fellow brexiteers claim racism has nothing to do with brexit

Comment

And still Ziggie and his fellow brexiteers claim racism has nothing to do with brexit
            Grow the **** up or **** off elsewhere.

Comment

So racism only came about after Brexit did it?

What a fooking plum!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                So racism only came about after Brexit did it?

What a fooking plum!!

Huh? Where did I say that? Isn't it time to go to your kitchen to peel potatoes?

Comment

Of course it does, the remain-voting racists only want white European immigration.

Leavers want to open up the immigration system to people of all shades, especially the commonwealth.

HTH BIDI
                  Originally posted by Old Greg
                  I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
                  ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
                    Leavers want to open up the immigration system to people of all shades, especially the commonwealth.
                    My mistake, it should have remained in the jokes thread. Here's yorkie62's take.

Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X