• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Winding down the clock

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winding down the clock

Tusk: "Please do not waste this time."

- 2 weeks Easter recess
    - 6 weeks Summer recess
    - 4 weeks Party Conference season
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post

- 2 weeks Easter recess
    - 6 weeks Summer recess
    As others have reminded us on here. Its the way our two party system works. Don't knock it.

Its not as if they have anything else to do

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post

- 2 weeks Easter recess
      - 6 weeks Summer recess
      I wish Tusk would grant no further extensions. Why does he do it apart from morbid curiosity about just how far the UK can sink....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        I wish Tusk would grant no further extensions. Why does he do it apart from morbid curiosity about just how far the UK can sink....
        Technicality, but Trusk doesn't grant the extension, but otherwise, would you, it's best thing on TV at the moment.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Contractor UK Forum mobile app

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
          As others have reminded us on here. Its the way our two party system works. Don't knock it.

Its not as if they have anything else to do

We're not a 2 party system, there are other parties, such as Nigel Front's, the Monster Raving Loony Party, the Lib Dems and the Greens.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Because the EU wants to watch our MPs punish us by refusing to act in the best interest of the people they claim to represent.
            The longer this goes on, the more likely other countries are of leaving the EU, just to show how it can be done properly.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              We're not a 2 party system, there are other parties, such as Nigel Front's, the Monster Raving Loony Party, the Lib Dems and the Greens.
              Soon we'll have one major party in Scotland (SNP) and one in England / Wales. All other parties will be playing bit roles (unless CUK can become the 2nd party). The Tories must be packing their pants .... even Moggy is hedging his bets with Farage's party, just in case he has to jump ship
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Because the EU wants to watch our MPs punish us by refusing to act in the best interest of the people they claim to represent.
                The longer this goes on, the more likely other countries are of leaving the EU, just to show how it can be done properly.
                Yes, well of course that makes perfect sense on the part of the EU then to keep extending the process.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

But two of those are joke parties only.

No one sane votes for the LibDems or the Greens.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    But two of those are joke parties only.

No one sane votes for the LibDems or the Greens.
                    OY, I've voted for both of those

Oh, I see, yes, you're probably right ..... as you were
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                    X