• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Looks like the fringe right are turning nasty again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like the fringe right are turning nasty again

So we have seen the Brexit Vote taken over by the fringe right and turned from a leave the e.u. with some sort of trade deal to a only a leave on WTO terms and screw the economic consequences and treating the vote as some sort enabling act.

UKIPERS calling for the death penalty for those who think differently to them. After one of their followers murdered an MP.

Now the fringe-right are trying to change the political mandate of the Tory party because, wait for it they lost a vote on the Tory leadership and want another go at removing May.

Jesus-wept what talk about project fear as much as you like project gammon suppresses it all.
    Make Mercia Great Again!

Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post
    So we have seen the Brexit Vote taken over by the fringe right and turned from a leave the e.u. with some sort of trade deal to a only a leave on WTO terms and screw the economic consequences and treating the vote as some sort enabling act.

UKIPERS calling for the death penalty for those who think differently to them. After one of their followers murdered an MP.

Now the fringe-right are trying to change the political mandate of the Tory party because, wait for it they lost a vote on the Tory leadership and want another go at removing May.

Jesus-wept what talk about project fear as much as you like project gammon suppresses it all.
    How are the far right trying to change the political mandate of the Tory party. I've had a search on google and can't find any references to that. With reference to removing May as their political leader, welcome to politics. In politics you are only as strong as your support, and May simply doesn't have a lot of support, even in public. For example, take Jerermy Corbyn. The Labour MPs once tried to remove him as leader, but his labour membership support (momentum) kept him as leader.

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
      How are the far right trying to change the political mandate of the Tory party. I've had a search on google and can't find any references to that. With reference to removing May as their political leader, welcome to politics. In politics you are only as strong as your support, and May simply doesn't have a lot of support, even in public. For example, take Jerermy Corbyn. The Labour MPs once tried to remove him as leader, but his labour membership support (momentum) kept him as leader.
      You clearly haven't tried very hard have you .... this took 5 seconds

Brexit news: Plot from Tory MPs to OUST Theresa May by changing party’s constitution | Politics | News | Express.co.uk

New bid to oust Theresa May as MPs attempt to gather 10,000 signatures to change the Tory constitution
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Ok don't get angry it was a genuine honest question. If you not careful you might go all red in the face with anger.

As I said any political leader is only as strong as the support they have. May simply doesn't have any support and if you can't remove a leader with not support by approved means then other means may be tried, e.g. coup. Its politics get over it. Take a charming tablet and go for a lie down

Sent from my SM-G955F using Contractor UK Forum mobile app

Comment

Ok don't get angry it was a genuine honest question. If you not careful you might go all red in the face with anger.

As I said any political leader is only as strong as the support they have. May simply doesn't have any support and if you can't remove a leader with not support by approved means then other means may be tried, e.g. coup. Its politics get over it. Take a charming tablet and go for a lie down
          The U.K. does coups now? Putin will be proud.

Comment

Who's getting angry? I take pleasure in pointing out the deficiencies of brexiters on here, and their inability to do the simplest of tasks

The only thing that boils my blood is diving in football, but then I don't watch football so I'm spared that

I only come here for the entertainment.
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

May has more support than Boris would from the moderate Tory supporters. Personally, I think if she is removed and a hard brexit is the new Tory Mandate (remember May asked for a G.E. to legitimise her deal) they must call a G.E. But looking at the Poll's they may as well hand over the keys to Corbyn now. If a G.E is called then it's a Corbyn Brexit (customs union) v's Boris's (WTO).
              Last edited by BlueSharp; 11 April 2019, 12:03.
              Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Time to face facts. The UK has been without a functioning government these past 36 months. Who in their right mind would invest in such a country?
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post
                  May has more support than Boris would from the moderate Tory supporters. Personally, I think if she is removed and a hard brexit is the new Tory Mandate (remember May asked for a G.E. to legitimise her deal) they must call a G.E. But looking at the Poll's they may as well hand over the keys to Corbyn now. If a G.E is called then it's a Corbyn Brexit (customs union) v's Boris's (WTO).
                  Indeed, a new Tory leader only has the alternative option of no deal, that would cause 20-30 Tory MPs to resign the whip and abstain in a vote of no confidence. It is now checkmate, we're just waiting for the Tories to tip the King over.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

You took BlueSharp seriously?

I thought he had just escaped from the ward and had reached internet access. He needs putting back with the crayons and meds increasing.

Nurse!

Comment

Working...
                    X