• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Looks like the fringe right are turning nasty again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May urgently needs to organise her own support movement - Brown Skirts...

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post
      So we have seen the Brexit Vote taken over by the fringe right and turned from a leave the e.u. with some sort of trade deal to a only a leave on WTO terms and screw the economic consequences and treating the vote as some sort enabling act.

UKIPERS calling for the death penalty for those who think differently to them. After one of their followers murdered an MP.

Now the fringe-right are trying to change the political mandate of the Tory party because, wait for it they lost a vote on the Tory leadership and want another go at removing May.

Jesus-wept what talk about project fear as much as you like project gammon suppresses it all.
      Troll level 5/10. Well done my son.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

I only come here to provide the entertainment.
        And don't think we don't appreciate it.

It must do the Remaineratti a world of good to realise that however witless and moronic they may feel themselves to be, they can always glance at your facile offerings to know there is always someone further down the evolutionary slope than even they are.
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          And don't think we don't appreciate it.
          Maybe I should add this to my CV under a "Charity Work" section ....

Charity Work
          I give time each week to entertain and support the elderly and senile. The poor souls are often confused and this can make them angry and bitter. One chap in particular seems to like my support although he does get a bit clingy. Dementia is setting in and he has illusions of once serving in the army and saving the West from the Russians. I spoke to his nurse and she tells me he never served in the army, the only serving he carried out was in a chip shop on Barnstaple sea front.
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
          X