• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

First Brexit Dividend!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
    B87 isn't Biodiesel. Something that consists of 93% Diesel oil should not be called biodiesel under the trade descriptions act. Why do you think that the oil companies don't refer to it as biodiesel at the fuel pumps on their forecourts but merely refer to is a B7. It's another EU con.
    Yeah, that's right, those pesky EU bods. If only we had a seat at the table, and a way to influence this, then the UK could have stopped the evil EU ..... oh, hold on, we were the EU when all this was decided .....
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
      Yeah, that's right, those pesky EU bods. If only we had a seat at the table, and a way to influence this, then the UK could have stopped the evil EU ..... oh, hold on, we were the EU when all this was decided .....
      Yeah with all that lobbying from that nice Dutch oil company...what are the call now?

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        So, you want to talk about Diesel engines and diesel fuel (blaming the oil companies earlier) but now you say you don’t mean diesel fuel but something else.

Make up your mind! I’m starting to think you’re the love shield of Seany and Beany.
        Love shield eh....lay off the cider and read your posts before clicking submit.

Originally posted by Old Greg
        I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
        ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
          I remember a time when you could run a diesel engine car on cooking oil and produce no harmful emissions, but the oil companies didn't like that because it meant they couldn't sell their oil so instead they convinced government and the automotive industry to go down the route of ever more complicated diesel engines which can no longer use biodiesel fuels.
          I wonder how I sleep at night.

Not only are we all subjugated by the evil EU Mafia. It appears our society and the air we breathe is being destroyed by oil conglomerates.

Is there no limit to paranoia?

Brexit is bad enough but I think I will cope. However I'm just so, so thankful I'm not a Brexiteer. What a frightening and bizarre world they inhabit!
          "Don't part with your illusions; when they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live" Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Cirrus View Post
            I wonder how I sleep at night.

Not only are we all subjugated by the evil EU Mafia. It appears our society and the air we breathe is being destroyed by oil conglomerates.

Is there no limit to paranoia?

Brexit is bad enough but I think I will cope. However I'm just so, so thankful I'm not a Brexiteer. What a frightening and bizarre world they inhabit!
            Nearly 80% of new diesel cars still pollute beyond legal limits, tests reveal | The Independent
            https://uk-air.defra.gov.uk/assets/d..._Pollution.pdf
            UK's most polluted towns and cities revealed - BBC News
            UK parents 'worryingly unaware' of damage from air pollution | Environment | The Guardian

Originally posted by Old Greg
            I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
            ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Working...
            X