• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plans to evacuate Queen if brexit goes ugly are ready

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by original PM View Post
    I think if there was riot after brexit and I had been an MP who had been trying to derail Brexit I would be very afraid

thinking pitchforks and lampposts

Maybe then these muppets would understand they do not live in a bubble where they can make decision about other peoples futures without any issue or repercussion.
    I would not be afraid at all. This is not France.

The worst MPs would get it a light shouting at.

And how do you decide who is de-railing Brexit? Occarding to TM JOR is trying to derail Brexit.

Comment

Oh yeah, we're all shitting it

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
        Are you advocating killing an MP, on a public forum?
        Obviously not and I do not condone it.

However if you are continually lied to, have your opinion ignored and your concerns belittled at some point you are going to snap and take it out on the person you believe is the main perpetrator.

And like I say some politicians live in this little world where they can do what they want and not have to face consequences and sadly one politician found out the very hard way that that is not always the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
          I don't see any mention of killing anyone in oPM's post. You have made a massive unsubstantiated leap in drawing that conclusion. Is there something you'd like to share with the rest of us?
          Lampposts is a reference to the hanging of Mussolini by Italian partisans.

HTH

Comment

However if you are continually lied to, have your opinion ignored and your concerns belittled at some point you are going to snap and take it out on the person you believe is the main perpetrator.

And like I say some politicians live in this little world where they can do what they want and not have to face consequences and sadly one politician found out the very hard way that that is not always the case.
            What is the appropriate way to "take it out" on an elected official, and how does this relate to pitchforks and lampposts?

Comment

Are you sure you voted out, because everything you say there reflects how remain voters should be feeling. Brexit MPs live in a bubble and continually lie.

Only difference is, remain voters don't get angry like the gammons do. Remain voters, even though they are ignored, do not threaten violence. Despite 'winning', all the anger is still on the leave side

You won. Enjoy your victory

Mods : do we condone veiled threats of violence against MPs now on this forum? Calling each other cretins is one thing, but this is a bit darker and questionable ...... no?
              Last edited by Whorty; 4 February 2019, 13:11.
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
                Oh yeah, we're all shitting it
                If you are driving then the rest of us are.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

Mods : do we condone veiled threats of violence against MPs now on this forum? Calling each other cretins is one thing, but this is a bit darker and questionable ...... no?
                  Oh Miss?......Miss?......sniffle.....blub.......Miss? .....I think one of the nasty boys said something beastly Miss.........sniffle.......whimper.........Tell him off Miss.......wahhh!!

FFS...............MTFU you gurning muppet.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

It depends if they roll a 6....

Comment

Despite 'winning', all the anger is still on the leave side
                      I think that's because it could turn out to be a bit of a hollow victory.

Comment

Working...
                      X