• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Correlation between Brexit supporters and Science deniers?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Correlation between Brexit supporters and Science deniers?

Just wondering if any study has been done to see if there is a correlation between people who voted for Brexit and those who reject science regarding things such as pollution, destruction of rain forests, waste, anthropomorphic climate change, etc.

With their scant regard for facts and their inability to form a coherent argument or quote reliable sources, I suspect it's high.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Just wondering if any study has been done to see if there is a correlation between people who voted for Brexit and those who reject science regarding things such as pollution, destruction of rain forests, waste, anthropomorphic climate change, etc.

With their scant regard for facts and their inability to form a coherent argument or quote reliable sources, I suspect it's high.
    It's not universal. BB is a climate cretin.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      Whereas you are a consistent cretin across a wide range of topics and disciplines.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        Whereas you are a consistent cretin across a wide range of topics and disciplines.

... projected the tea boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          We started discussing this in 2007, when the demise of the artic ice cap was imminent.

I'm still underwhelmed with the progress.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

"climate change"

I've seen no analysis of the effects on climate change of carbon dioxide release from fizzy drinks. Vested interests again?

Comment

Originally posted by JohntheBike View Post
              "climate change"

I've seen no analysis of the effects on climate change of carbon dioxide release from fizzy drinks. Vested interests again?
              How stupid can one be?

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                How stupid can one be?
                que?

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                  How stupid can one be?
                  Don't worry, nobody is trying to usurp your position.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I'm just wondering if people that don't agree with other people then make wild suggestions about the correlation between their opinions and stupidity are themselves stupid. I suspect you are a knob.

Comment

Working...
                    X