• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do you plan to prep for "no deal"?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you plan to prep for "no deal"?

If it looks like we could crash out, at what point might you start prepping (stock piling food etc)?
    Never
    42.86%
    I've already started
    28.57%
    In February
    0.00%
    In March
    0.00%
    No need because AndyW says I can bunker down with him
    28.57%

Originally posted by stonehenge View Post
    If it looks like we could crash out, at what point might you start prepping (stock piling food etc)?
    Only thing we'll get extra of is essential meds.
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Plenty of gammon and mince to go round.

Comment

I've no need to prep. When the people who have prepped realise that they can't afford any fuel for their car they'll be selling all their stockpiles.

Just make sure you've got plenty of cash in Euros or US dollars to pay for it.
        See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
          I've no need to prep. When the people who have prepped realise that they can't afford any fuel for their car they'll be selling all their stockpiles.

Just make sure you've got plenty of cash in Euros or US dollars to pay for it.
          Scoots is long tulip bulbs.

Comment

Working...
          X