• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

If MPs stop Brexit, Middle England could stage its biggest revolt in modern history

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    don't worry there won't be any remainers to oppose it they are all expats avoiding UK tax and demanding a say.
    Explain how all remainers are expats? I live and work in the UK, you numb skull
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      I've been out of the country for more than 15 years. I have no say.
      And I'm 15 years here in this country paying tax to finance several brexiteer families benefits and also have no say

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        don't worry there won't be any remainers to oppose it they are all expats avoiding UK tax and demanding a say.

In the same way that all Brexiters are retired and are a drain/burden on the economy. None of them are paying full taxes on earnings right now.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Lots of shouting in Wetherspoons and lots of warrior talk in various gammon forums. Meanwhile the rest of the population with working brain cells will be grateful it has been skilfully swept under the rug. Note to country - let's not do a referendum ever again.
          Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
            Lots of shouting in Wetherspoons and lots of warrior talk in various gammon forums. Meanwhile the rest of the population with working brain cells will be grateful it has been skilfully swept under the rug. Note to the general populace - don't even consider having an opinion again.
            There you go ftfy.

Last edited by NotAllThere; 14 January 2019, 08:36. Reason: Fixed quoting

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
              Originally posted by Alf W View Post
              Lots of shouting in Wetherspoons and lots of warrior talk in various gammon forums. Meanwhile the rest of the population with working brain cells will be grateful it has been skilfully swept under the rug. Note to the general populace - don't even consider having an opinion again.
              There you go ftfy.

Keep nursing that sense of victimhood.
              Last edited by NotAllThere; 14 January 2019, 08:36. Reason: Fixed quoting

Comment

There you go ftfy.

I thought you were against another referendum.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  I thought you were against another referendum.
                  I am against asking the same question over and over until you get the answer you want.

However I am most certainly not against having referendum's for future decisions....

I think the politicians have made it quite clear that they are incapable of any form of impartial decision making.

Comment

However I am most certainly not against having referendum's for future decisions....
                    Nor was a certain Bohemian Corporal...
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I am against asking the same question over and over until you get the answer you want.

I think the politicians have made it quite clear that they are incapable of any form of impartial decision making.
                      The great news is that it is a different question. The original question didn't define the type of withdrawal - the whole range from Norway + single market to hardest of Brexits. Why would you object the the electorate having their say. Do you not trust them?

In terms of politicians being impartial. Are you muddling them up with judges?

Comment

Working...
                      X