• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Turning the corner on Brexit is possible says May...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turning the corner on Brexit is possible says May...

For sure - just fooking cancel it already.

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    For sure - just fooking cancel it already.
    Yes every f******g day Brexit gets more stupid as do the reasons given for Brexit. Self-harm is a mental issue therefore Brexit should be cancelled for that reason alone.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Yeah but it's important to remember those Euro People really do rely on UK tourism so ..

Brexit: How will it affect my holidays to Europe?

Brexit: How will it affect my holidays to Europe? - BBC News

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        Yeah but it's important to remember those Euro People really do rely on UK tourism so ..

Comment

No they really do.

In fact given Spain's huge unemployment issue I reckons few years of not going there on holiday will turn them into another Greece.

Comment

Good thing EU got freedom of movement - all those unemployed Spanish people got chances to get jobs in better run economies like Germany, France etc.

Comment

Is there a source for total amount of money the Government has already spent on Wrexit?

The truth of this sum will be somewhat damaging. Probably into the billions by now. Especially when you consider what else the money could have been spent on.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Good thing EU got freedom of movement - all those unemployed Spanish people got chances to get jobs in better run economies like Germany, France etc.
                Certainly more than a few Spaniards here in München. Some would prefer I call them Catalonians mind you, so touchy.

The employment statistics for individual EU states is mired in the overall picture when ignoring the freedom of movement.
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Brexit: How will it affect my holidays to Europe?

Brexit: How will it affect my holidays to Europe? - BBC News
                  No they really do.

In fact given Spain's huge unemployment issue I reckons few years of not going there on holiday will turn them into another Greece.
                  I really cam't understand the mentality of making such comments. Spain is not all about tourism. I have a client co in Madrid that I need to visit around four times a year. I have never met any British tourists in 18 years of my visits to Madrid however I have worked with many Brits contracting in Madrid; post Brexit they will no longer be able to work there.
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

No they really do.

Do you really think Spain's economy relies solely on UK tourists?
                    Besides that tourists will still come from the UK as long as they pay 7 euros for a visa and on the bright side they can now buy tax free wine and other stuff

Comment

Working...
                    X