• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

EUVision song outburst

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EUVision song outburst

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Come-Back.html

The lyrics to the track include: 'I cannot believe this is the end (oh no); I still feel your love inside me; I still sing your words,' they sing in the video, which was filmed earlier in December.
    +5

The band, who have released a single called Britain Come Back, were brought together by a Dutch artist (pictured in their music video for the track)

'Your voice paints my heart; your mirage fades away. Your choice turns my spine gray. There's always been a sea between us, we used to sail it together -- but you're leaving, now we're falling apart,' the band sings.
    Sounds like Old Smeg & Warty wrote that, it makes about as much sense as they do. Did NLyUK give them some lovin?

Is this Assgoo with the yellow hair??

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Nah, it'll be golden earing attempting a comeback

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
      Nah, it'll be Golden Earing attempting a comeback
      Cracking band

"Radar Love" - Cracking Track

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
        Cracking band

"Radar Love" - Cracking Track
        Surely as a Dutch band you're not supposed to like them. You need to start liking those good ole red, white and blue rock bands instead. I hear the Macc Lads are touring again
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
          Surely as a Dutch band you're not supposed to like them. You need to start liking those good ole red, white and blue rock bands instead. I hear the Macc Lads are touring again
          I also like Focus

Sent from my SM-G955F using Contractor UK Forum mobile app

Comment

I also like Focus

Tut, tut, tut ... your fellow leavers will be ostracising you if you're not careful

Comment

Nothing like a bit of yodelling to accompany the electric guitar.
              Originally posted by Whorty View Post
              Tut, tut, tut ... your fellow leavers will be ostracising you if you're not careful

Comment

Nothing like a bit of yodelling to accompany the electric guitar.

Comment

Working...
                X