• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit is so boring

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brexit is so boring

Can't believe you remainiacs are still endlessly posting boring drivel here, like anyone cares about your worthless opinions on the subject.

Carry on!

Indeed, Brexit is a dead subject:

Britain has SURRENDERED!' Michael Portillo blasts May's negotiations

Brino is where it's at. It's just a question of what form of Brino.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Can't believe you remainiacs are still endlessly posting boring drivel here, like anyone cares about your worthless opinions on the subject.

Carry on!

I come here for the entertainment
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

The best comments from the discussion with Michael Portillo

Mr Neil asked: "If you had known it was going to be like this, would you have voted for Brexit?"

To which Mr Portillo replied: "I would have voted for Brexit, but I am reinforced in my belief that the referendum was a terrible mistake."
        Indeed what a mess

If you are going to leave you need a plan.

"I did not anticipate that it would be in a situation where we had pretty much surrendered. Where we had made mess of the negotiations at every conceivable point.

Where the European Union is now able to hold a gun to our heads with its terms for what a no-deal Brexit would look like"
        EU 10 UK 0

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
          The best comments from the discussion with Michael Portillo

Indeed what a mess

If you are going to leave you need a plan.

EU 10 UK 0

So did he believe the lies too that the UK held all the cards?

If only there were a group of people who could have advised that no, in fact, the UK was always going to be negotiating from a weak position
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
            Mindless twaddle deleted
            If the UK had put some Brexiteers in charge of the negotiations instead of some lame-duck Bremainers we could have put ourselves in a much better position.

Despite that, we can still put ourselves in a position of being £39Bn to the good before we go back to the table to thrash out the "real" future.

Just need to get shot of these "dead dimwits walking" that are clogging up progress.

HTH BIDI

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              If the UK had put some Brexiteers in charge of the negotiations instead of some lame-duck Bremainers we could have put ourselves in a much better position.

Despite that, we can still put ourselves in a position of being £39Bn to the good before we go back to the table to thrash out the "real" future.

Just need to get shot of these "dead dimwits walking" that are clogging up progress.

HTH BIDI

BIDI BIDI BIDI - feck off, buck

Comment

Working...
              X