• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Open Message to Admins

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anonimouse View Post
    What’s bexit?
    Bexit is the cheap Lidle knockoff version of Brexit
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
      you are being too harsh on yourself. True, but harsh.
      We're all sinners here.

Comment

You can't have a logical conversation and debate with religious fanatics. Brexit is a form of religion, and it's brexit followers are as fanatical as any religious zealots. Trying to be logical with a brexiter and asking them to explain how brexit will be good is like trying to get a religious person to explain how god exists.

Their 'belief' is extreme, and their words more so. Compare them to the religious extremists who threaten violence when others don't believe their view .... brexiters are the same. Either deliver their religion/brexit or there will be violence.

Thankfully so far we have no evidence that any brexiters have built suicide vests, but we have already seen that they are willing to kill (the MP Helen Cox) for their religion. Be interesting (and I use that word cautiously) how brexiters react when they realise that they have been sold a pup and their religion is false. A good hard brexit should help with that
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
          Surely the point being made is that both sides are just arguing and mud-slinging, rather than engaging in useful dialogue, hence ‘waste your day’ - rather than your interpretation that admin/mods see Brexit as a minor issue... then again, you needed sleep when you posted that, let’s see if some caffeine improves your cognitive abilities today
          Exactly. We've established that Brexit us a bad idea, supported by cretins. Now it's just a bit of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
            You can't have a logical conversation and debate with religious fanatics. Brexit is a form of religion, and it's brexit followers are as fanatical as any religious zealots. Trying to be logical with a brexiter and asking them to explain how brexit will be good is like trying to get a religious person to explain how god exists.

Their 'belief' is extreme, and their words more so. Compare them to the religious extremists who threaten violence when others don't believe their view .... brexiters are the same. Either deliver their religion/brexit or there will be violence.

Thankfully so far we have no evidence that any brexiters have built suicide vests, but we have already seen that they are willing to kill (the MP Helen Cox) for their religion. Be interesting (and I use that word cautiously) how brexiters react when they realise that they have been sold a pup and their religion is false. A good hard brexit should help with that
            Of course, the irony of your statement, effectively using a warped neo-nazi killing an mp, to make a political point about all brexit leave voters, isn’t extreme at all and is completely lost on you
            Originally posted by Old Greg
            I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
            ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              Exactly. We've established that Brexit us a bad idea, supported by cretins. Now it's just a bit of fun.
              Definitely what is happening in parliament is now one of the highest rated tv shows. I wonder if we'll see jezza with a bushier facial hair next year.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Contractor UK Forum mobile app

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                Come on, read through your post before clicking submit, as the spell-checker cannot tell you ‘us’ should be ‘is’.

Don’t a good many remain voters now also support it, to ensure leave voters get punished?

Welcome to the cretinocracy I suppose
                ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
                  Of course, the irony of your statement, effectively using a warped neo-nazi killing an mp, to make a political point about all brexit leave voters, isn’t extreme at all and is completely lost on you
                  Like I say, you can't debate with a brexiter - their belief in their religion is too strong.

Reality will hit them at some stage, then they are going to get very, very angry that their 'god' does not exist. Until then, I'll be on here having fun
                  I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Like I say, you can't debate with a brexiter - their belief in their religion is too strong.

Reality will hit them at some stage, then they are going to get very, very angry that their 'god' does not exist. Until then, I'll be on here having fun
                    Yep, double down on your lazy stereotyping, even when pointed out clearly.

Hear that whooshing sound Whorty? It’s the point (and irony) wizzing over your head.
                    ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

The only difference with religion is that in the Brexit case they will actually find out that their fairy god doesn't exist.

Comment

Working...
                      X