• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"Lawyers For Britain" take on the agreement

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    What "clever Remainers"?? Scarcer than rocking horse tulip!!
    I wouldn't expect a hopeless cretin like you to work out the answer to your question.

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post

You voted for it, you own it.
      No, you don't get out of culpability by simply trying to deflect and deny.

The reason we are where we are is because we have had a half-hearted Remainer in the chair from Day One.

She has been aided and abetted in constructing this surrender document by an almost countless number of spineless self-serving imbeciles far more interested in scoring petty tribal Party points than in properly serving the Electorate.

All this has happened to a backdrop of interminable sullen whinging from the outvoted minority.

No, in years to come, those of us that had the stones to vote for a brighter future can rightfully point accusing fingers at the timid needy weaklings that have browbeaten their backsliding MPs into weaseling out of doing the right thing.

Those that fought to preserve our liberties must be spinning in their graves at this craven cowardice.

At least I will be able to look myself in the mirror in years to come when our grandchildren ask us why we are led by the nose by faceless bureaucrats in Brussels/Strasbourg.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

The reason we are where we are is because we have had a half-hearted Remainer in the chair from Day One.

She has been aided and abetted in constructing this surrender document by an almost countless number of spineless self-serving imbeciles far more interested in scoring petty tribal Party points than in properly serving the Electorate.

All this has happened to a backdrop of interminable sullen whinging from the outvoted minority.

No, in years to come, those of us that had the stones to vote for a brighter future can rightfully point accusing fingers at the timid needy weaklings that have browbeaten their backsliding MPs into weaseling out of doing the right thing.

Those that fought to preserve our liberties must be spinning in their graves at this craven cowardice.

At least I will be able to look myself in the mirror in years to come when our grandchildren ask us why we are led by the nose by faceless bureaucrats in Brussels/Strasbourg.

WW1 and WW2 are over.
        Last edited by Paddy; 22 November 2018, 20:18.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
          WW1 and WW2 is over.
          Both of which we won.

But thanks to the gurning entitled remoaners we appear to have lost the Peace.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

"Lawyers For Britain" take on the agreement

snipped long bed-wetting rant
            Dry your eyes, mate, you won, get over it.....

Comment

If anyone’s still reading through the Brexiter tears and would like to read a real lawyer’s summary and assessment, there’s one here:

EU Law Analysis: The Brexit Withdrawal Agreement: Overview and First Observations

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
                If anyone’s still reading through the Brexiter tears and would like to read a real lawyer’s summary and assessment, there’s one here:

EU Law Analysis: The Brexit Withdrawal Agreement: Overview and First Observations
                The last paragraph is quite subtle!
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Black View Post
                  I think you'll find that everyone who voted for it expected a competent government to handle the exit.
                  Don't blame me dude. I didn't vote to leave, and I didn't vote in this Tory government. I never expected any government, even a competent one, to magic the impossible that is a good Brexit deal. Quite frankly, I'm amazed we've got to a deal at all given it was led by the likes of Davies and BoJo initially.
                  I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Once again .... oooo the irony! The Brexidiots blaming the remainers for the mess they voted for No my little soldier boy friend, you'll find that remainers will never forgive the mess you lot voted for. Squirm as much as you like, but you caused this. And don't blame May ..... you voted her in too. You knew before the last GE that she was a remainer and still you voted for her. Stand by your actions and stop being a little coward.

Comment

Both of which we won.

But thanks to the gurning entitled remoaners we appear to have lost the Peace.

As I said before WE didn't win the wars, the allied forces won. We only won WW2 by pure luck and bad judgement by others (Japan bringing in the US, Germany trying to fight battles on 2 fronts); the war could easily have gone against us.

We actually lost in SE Asia to the japanese - we surrendered our territories over there. So stop being so jingoistic you silly man.

Comment

Working...
                      X