• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexiter mince

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I'm glad you don't dispute my assessment of your low IQ
    Your input here has all the intellectual sophistication and content of a yapping terrier.
    Oh! The ironing!
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

I'm glad you don't dispute my assessment of your low IQ
      There is that Dunning-Kruger kicking in again, you imagining that I (or anyone else for that matter) actually give any credence to your nonsensical ramblings.

Your input here has all the intellectual sophistication and content of a yapping terrier.
      Yet still you keep responding. Like Pavlov's dog but without the sophistication.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
        Yap! Yap!
        Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        Woof! Woof!
        Ex-squaddie Brexiter mince.
        In the old days you lot would have been culled by the fuzzy-wuzzies or stuck in the work house eating gruel.
        Now you can breed and lower the quality of the stock.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

More mindless bitter gibberish deleted

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

In the old days you lot would have been culled by the fuzzy-wuzzies or stuck in the work house eating gruel.
            Referee!

Anyway, how would you know, you Walting, never served feeler of men's bottoms!
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
              Anyone who lives in the UK describing anywhere else as 'failing' needs to have a look in the ******* mirror.
              FTFY
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                Anyone who lives in the UK describing anywhere else as 'failing' needs to have a look out the ******* window.
                The brexiters who post here regularly have often demonstrated their delusional beliefs.

"We hold all the cards""
                "They're not going to let go of £30M worth of imports".
                "It's going to be easy"
                "There will be a Brexit".

But it is entertaining at least.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

How very dare you - shaun single handedly prevented Soviet invasion of India!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

How very dare you - shaun single handedly prevented Soviet invasion of India!
                    this, from a lily livered draft dodger?

Comment

Perhaps it needs to be tested if you are the majority any more?

oh are you another one who hopes those that disagree have all died then?
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X