• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's chaos ......

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's chaos ......

Who'd have thunk it? And there was me believing what I was told that this would be the easiest negotiation in the the history of negotiations. Who'd have thought that with 50% not wanting this, 50% wanting Brexit (I've rounded ) and most MPs being in the remain camp, that we couldn't please the majority?

Wow, wasn't expecting that after 2 years of negotiations.

I am having so much fun today watching it all unravel. Loving the anger from the gammons Off to check out the Express in a sec, their comments section has got to offer some classic Brexidiot comments today
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

It was fifty percent chance that it would be easy negotiations, and fifty that it won’t be.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      It was fifty percent chance that it would be easy negotiations, and fifty that it won’t be.

All probabilities are 50-50. Either the event happens or it doesn't.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        All probabilities are 50-50.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          All probabilities are 50-50. Either the event happens or it doesn't.
          I'll leave it to SAS to explain why that's so wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
            I'll leave it to SAS to explain
            Never a very sensible ploy. Although I suppose with your street cred already inhabiting such a subterranean world, it can hardly make things much worse for you.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              Never a very sensible ploy. Although I suppose with your street cred already inhabiting such a subterranean world, it can hardly make things much worse for you.

I have a mathematics degree so I could explain it myself, but I know SAS likes this kind of post, and he knows his statistical probability theory, so I'll still leave this to my esteemed friend

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                I have a mathematics degree so I could explain it myself, but I know SAS likes this kind of post, and he knows his statistical probability theory, so I'll still leave this to my esteemed friend
                Have you considered that NAT may just be trolling you?
                Originally posted by Old Greg
                I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
                ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
                  Have you considered that NAT may just be trolling you?
                  I know, that's why i didn't answer it and said i'd leave it to SAS .... I was playing along. Seems you and Shaun don't see the game

Comment

It's chaos ......

It’s all right lads, the cabinet have put their “dream team” on it:

BREXIT LATEST: Cabinet trouble gets worse for May... Andrea Leadsom is convening a working group of five Cabinet Brexiteers to re-write the Brexit deal, sources say. Gove, Fox, Mordaunt, Grayling, and Leadsom... They're meeting through next week
                    With Grayling involved, we’ll be in Schengen and using the Euro by the end of the week....

Comment

Working...
                    X