• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

<mod snip> Militant wants second Brexit Referendum!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uncle Albert View Post
    So is calling people Dago's OK?

It's getting hard to know what is acceptasble here.
    It's not acceptable.

The Times uses both anti-semitic and antisemitic. So not only is Zigenare an anti-semitic turd, he's an antisemitic ignorant turd. And an anti-semitic ignorant turd. And banned for two days. Well, it was bound to start eventually, he just can't help himself.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      Being on team Brexit does not oblige you to be on team antisemitism.
      although all anti-semites are on team Brexit.

That proves that Corbyn isn't an anti-semite as he's team remain....
      See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Jeez I pop away for a few days and this is what happens. CUK really has become a cretins paradise.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Jeez I pop away for a few days and this is what happens. CUK really has become a cretins paradise.
          I have set my Brexiteer cretin expectations to automatically lower by 10% per week. Generally it works ok, but It is a crude tool that needs a manual override for when the antisemitic turd pitches in.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
            although all anti-semites are on team Brexit.

That proves that Corbyn isn't an anti-semite as he's team remain....
            Corbyn is a leaver. He won't be able to nationalise all our children if we're in the EU.
            (Look at his voting record on the EU - he puts Jacob Rees-Mogg to shame when it come to voting against anything to do with the EU, although to be fair he's had a couple of decades head start).
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              I have set my Brexiteer cretin expectations to automatically lower by 10% per week. Generally it works ok, but It is a crude tool that needs a manual override for when the antisemitic turd pitches in.
              Speaking of crude tools, how are you old fella?
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                Speaking of crude tools, how are you old fella?
                I think OG's Old Fella was chopped off a while ago. Oh wait, that was NLyUK. Totally different poster. I apologize.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  What was the quote about the shopkeeper suddenly appearing?

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    It's not acceptable.

The Times uses both anti-semitic and antisemitic. So not only is Zigenare an anti-semitic turd, he's an antisemitic ignorant turd. And an anti-semitic ignorant turd. And banned for two days. Well, it was bound to start eventually, he just can't help himself.
                    I think someone is confusing "Racism" with "Offensive Slur" - mind you, it won't be the first time your ignorance has come to the fore.

Now the semantics are over, give the big boy pants back to OG, they make your arse look big and the colour just isn't you!
                    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                      I think someone is confusing "Racism" with "Offensive Slur" - mind you, it won't be the first time your ignorance has come to the fore.

Now the semantics are over, give the big boy pants back to OG, they make your arse look big and the colour just isn't you!
                      That's the way. Keep your pecker up!
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X