• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Question for the Bremoaners

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for the Bremoaners

Let's for a moment assume that the circumstances arose where a second referendum was called along the same lines as the first.

There could be only two outcomes :-

1) Leave gain a majority again

2) Remain win the majority of votes

I'd be interested to hear what your response would be in either scenario.

For example, if Leave were to win again would you finally just accept it and get behind it or would you keep whining and bitching on the way you have first time around?

Similarly, if Remain were to win then would you, in the interests of getting a proper mandate, be calling for a third and ultimately decisive referendum in order to put the matter firmly to bed once and for all?

Do please enlighten the forum as to your opinions. All except for sas obviously, he has already confirmed that he will be voting Leave next time around.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Dribbling remainer loons are not to be reasoned with . They are to be trolled and baited.

Comment

Originally posted by Avalonia View Post
      Dribbling remainer loons are not to be reasoned with . They are to be trolled and baited.
      Good point. Looks like we are in the right place for it, this little sub-forum safe space where they can all congregate together and whinge in unison.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        Let's for a moment assume that the circumstances arose where a second referendum was called along the same lines as the first.

There could be only two outcomes :-

1) Leave gain a majority again

2) Remain win the majority of votes

I'd be interested to hear what your response would be in either scenario.

For example, if Leave were to win again would you finally just accept it and get behind it or would you keep whining and bitching on the way you have first time around?

Similarly, if Remain were to win then would you, in the interests of getting a proper mandate, be calling for a third and ultimately decisive referendum in order to put the matter firmly to bed once and for all?

Do please enlighten the forum as to your opinions. All except for sas obviously, he has already confirmed that he will be voting Leave next time around.

There isn't going to be a 2nd referendum.
        Your options are Theresa May's Brino or a real Brexit.
        As you correctly surmise I would vote for the latter as I have set myself up in such a way that hard Brexit leads to advantages for myself.
        Either way condemns the UK to accelerated decline, one faster than the other.
        You "won", now deal with it.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Who is less dimwitted than an avocado?

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          All except for sas obviously
          Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
            Who is less dimwitted than an avocado?

Agreed.
            Oh come now, poly boy.
            You're only projecting because all your stupid predictions from the result of the election (80-seat majority indeed ) to the Brexit deal have come to nowt :

Here's the BRINO you'll be signed up to:

Brexit news: Theresa May makes SECRET PLAN with EU to keep UK in customs union | Politics | News | Express.co.uk

Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

The government are squabbling amongst themselves like a pair of lobsters in a restaurant fish tank over who gets the window seat.

You should already realise, there are no winners now. Only damage control.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                Oh come now, poly boy.
                You're only projecting because all your stupid predictions from the result of the election (80-seat majority indeed ) to the Brexit deal have come to nowt :

Here's the BRINO you'll be signed up to:

Brexit news: Theresa May makes SECRET PLAN with EU to keep UK in customs union | Politics | News | Express.co.uk

You're a self-confessed sas monkey with no theoretical knowledge; stupid predictions is what you do for a living.

Comment

You're a self-confessed sas monkey with no theoretical knowledge; stupid predictions is what you do for a living.
                  Credit where it's due though. He is phenomenally good at it.

Comment

I doubt you've ever done a mathematical statistics course, where you learn the why rather than the how.
                    I have, which is no doubt why I keep beating you prediction-wise.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X