• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Uncle Tim promises cheap wine and beer after brexit.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Erm, no big time pubkic Brexiteer said we’d get lovely trade deals quick, including with the EU?
    Sounds a lot like the big-time Bremainers Cameron and Osborne saying there would be an immediate economic meltdown if we voted to Leave.

Can you see where the problem is yet?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      Well if you can't figure it out for yourselves then why would you believe our answer anyway?

Do you ever even think about what you are typing?

I have figured it out. Have you?

Do you even think or just blindly obey your handlers?
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        I have figured it out.
        Well in that case you don't have any use for our answer. Stop being so needy for god's sake.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Well in that case you don't have any use for our answer. Stop being so needy for god's sake.

Are you saying you don’t know?

Your mate down ‘Spoons promised massive discounts in Aus/NZ wine sales once the high EU tariffs on the import of wines was dropped.
          Since then he’s put the prices up.
          Has he worked out that he was lying to you all along, just like JRM, BoJo and the others?

Yet you still accept it, hook, line & sinker.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            Are you saying you don’t know?
            I'm SAYING that I don't care.

I fully expected, and am prepared for, Brexit to issue in a period of unrest.

That was inevitable with the only certainty being that the end will justify the means in my opinion (and also in the opinions of 17M+ of my fellow countrymen).

As I don't generally drink much by way of AUS/NZ wine it will not impact me that much. But if I DID then I would simply adapt and move on.

There are plenty of other options open to those with a bit of imagination.

Many of us don't have any real problem with doing that.

Maybe you ought to give it a try? It is extremely liberating.

HTH BIDI

Comment

How did your kids vote, shaun?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                How did your kids vote, shaun?
                1 Remain, 2 Leave.

Comment

I'm SAYING that I don't care.

I fully expected, and am prepared for, Brexit to issue in a period of unrest.

That was inevitable with the only certainty being that the end will justify the means in my opinion (and also in the opinions of 17M+ of my fellow countrymen).

As I don't generally drink much by way of AUS/NZ wine it will not impact me that much. But if I DID then I would simply adapt and move on.

There are plenty of other options open to those with a bit of imagination.

Many of us don't have any real problem with doing that.

Maybe you ought to give it a try? It is extremely liberating.

HTH BIDI

So 17M+1 is representative set for 65M+ UK? Nice.

Also, I guess you can start offering your arse for fun to so-inclined men and adapt to it, but.....

Comment

Originally posted by pscont View Post
                    So 17M+1 is representative set for 65M+ UK?
                    17M+ is representative of the only democratic majority that was required to win the vote. Maybe you could try googling "democratic mandate" when you have finished offering your arse to whoever??

HTH BISDI

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                      Oh great not content with wanting us to all die off so your brainwashed students can vote remain its now a thought crime to vote leave. I understand the EU even more each day, next referendum will be held with clubs Catalan stylie then?
                      Somebody has forgotten the Enemies of the People, Traitors and Saboteurs national newspaper headlines.

Comment

Working...
                      X