• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Negotiating with the EU - Part1

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Negotiating with the EU - Part1

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Dunno why you're obsessing with the EU.
    You won and left.
    Didn't you?

Feck me how thick must you be
    When you said you were installing mobile networks in India , really you were doing the catering, weren't you?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Dunno why you're obsessing with the EU.
      You won and left.
      Didn't you?

Feck me how thick must you be
      When you said you were installing mobile networks in India , really you were doing the catering, weren't you?
      he must regret spending so much of his life serving the defence of a country which produced a feckwit like you

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
        he must regret spending so much of his life serving the defence of a country which produced a feckwit like you
        Don't be over dramatic. He was peeling spuds while you were getting stoned, and my taxes were paying for both of you.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Don't be over dramatic. He was peeling spuds while you were getting stoned, and my taxes were paying for both of you.
          There's a tax on feckwittery? - oh, my, you must have been in the supertax bracket

Comment

Sergeant Shaun Jr single handedly stopped Soviet invasion of India, have some respect!

Comment

There's a tax on feckwittery? - oh, my, you must have been in the supertax bracket
              FFS. At least try to be witty and not a gormless old twit.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Jealousy is a terrible thing.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

The only thing he served was tea.

Comment

I for one am grateful for little Shaun's brave soldiery and defending us single handedly against the Russki threat. Without him we'd be under the influence of the Russians now, with them meddling in our politics and blatantly executing people on the streets of our great country. Thankfully Shauny and his little soldier friends saved us from that future
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                    X