• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Britons may need visas to visit France in 'no deal' scenario

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Britons may need visas to visit France in 'no deal' scenario

Britons may need visas to go on holiday in France next summer if there is no Brexit deal, officials in Paris have warned.

The French government has published draft legislation in preparation for a crash-out, which says that checks...

Brexit live: Britons may need visas to visit France in 'no deal' scenario- latest news

I'll just drive across the border. (Or walk, if I'm in the mood).
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      I'll just drive across the border. (Or walk, if I'm in the mood).
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Britons may need visas to go on holiday in France next summer if there is no Brexit deal, officials in Paris have warned.

The French government has published draft legislation in preparation for a crash-out, which says that checks...

Brexit live: Britons may need visas to visit France in 'no deal' scenario- latest news

I didn't really need an excuse to avoid France, but it's nice of them to provide one anyway.
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
          I didn't really need an excuse to avoid France, but it's nice of them to provide one anyway.
          Indeed, France is overrated - just get yer chateau in Blackpool, sorted.

Comment

Not only France, visa will be required for the entire Schengen zone, which is most of the EU

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
              Not only France, visa will be required for the entire Schengen zone, which is most of the EU
              Not a problem for Mordy - he ain't going far away from Slough anyway...

Comment

You've already demonstrated an inability to correctly fill in a form with just two tick boxes, so the French cretin filter should spare them unnecessary unpleasantness.

Comment

France, and the French, is/are far more pleasant than little Englanders.
                  I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                    If Schengen survives that long.
                    Visas will be needed for 3+ months, and we'll be in transition for the rest of my life at this rate, so am I bovvered?
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                    X