• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another rich Remoaner whining about Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    For someone who lives in Brussels (yeah course you do), you spend every waking hour trawling every negative / Brexit spin article you can find and posting here.

Why? To what end?
    Why don't you and your Brexidiot pals counter this by posting all the positives about Brexit and convince us why this is a good move for the UK? It's because there are no positives in Brexit - if there were you'd be linking to them.
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
      Why don't you and your Brexidiot pals counter this by posting all the positives about Brexit and convince us why this is a good move for the UK? It's because there are no positives in Brexit - if there were you'd be linking to them.
      Okay, here's why Ford is bremoaning and why I don't give a **** about Ford.

Ford's GBP80m EU loan to boost Turkey factory - and close Southampton's Swaythling plant | Daily Echo

Comment

Okay, here's why Ford is bremoaning and why I don't give a **** about Ford.

Ford's GBP80m EU loan to boost Turkey factory - and close Southampton's Swaythling plant | Daily Echo
        That's from 2012 and has been debunked: EU not paying UK firms to outsource - InFacts although Ford did receive 450m from the EU for the UK in 2010: United Kingdom: GBP 450 million to Ford for new generation of environmentally friendly vehicle technologies

Next please...
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

why I don't give a **** about Ford.
          That's the spirit. Repeat after me:

"What do we want?"
          "Hard Brexit!"
          "When do we want it?"
          "Now!"
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
            That's from 2012 .

So? The fact that the EU screwed Britain before the vote is extremely relevant.

"Debunked" by the companies receiving the money to screw Britain.

The statements, made by various sources in similar terms along these lines, are not true, according to three companies on the online list contacted by InFacts. Dyson, Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) and Marks & Spencer all denied they had received EU funding in the way suggested.
            So a bremoaning liar website asked them if they received a bung to screw the Uk and they said "no".

No tulip Sherlock!

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              1. Not much work.
              2. Winding up Brexiters

But enough about me, what do you think about the Ford guy?
              Looks like you're failing, it appears that the remoaners are the one's bursting blood vessels.
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                Looks like you're failing, it appears that the remoaners are the one's bursting blood vessels.
                If laughing is good for blood pressure then that's not true.
                All this is intensely entertaining - I'm just hoping for a full and proper Brexit.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  Why not, cretin?

Ah AssGoo's apprentice!
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                  X