• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Theresa May unveils Britain's post-Brexit immigration plan with priority for high-sk

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    A phrase you will here with increasing frequency, is "I won't accept these low rates, I'll go and work on a fruit farm instead"
    Who will be able to afford these fruits?

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      What do you mean that's what will happen?
      That's what's already happening.
      Been happening for years in the cutting edge industries.
      It's not discrimination, simply that Brits tend to be poorly educated, stopping at a Bachelors, which isn't good enough for the newer industries.

From what NLyUK says, you don't stop at Bachelors you please the Married,Divorced and widowed as well!
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

What do you mean that's what will happen?
        That's what's already happening.
        Been happening for years in the cutting edge industries.
        It's not discrimination, simply that Brits tend to be poorly educated, stopping at a Bachelors, which isn't good enough for the newer industries.
        Yeah but in reality 'work' is often very little to do with what you know unless you are in cutting edge technology research but more who you know and how far you can stick your head up their arse.

The last thing we need is a bunch of 25 year old snowflakes with masters degrees but no common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
          like it

So a company takes on a load of British developers for 30 grand, but they can't employ foreigners at that rate so they keep British developers on 30 grand and get the foreigners in for the high paid jobs on 50 grand.

That is exactly what will happen.

Yeah, course that's what will happen, deary me...We need a referendum to euthanise all you remoaning thickos.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
            The last thing we need is a bunch of 25 year old snowflakes with masters degrees but no common sense.
            They're possibly marginally better than cretins with no qualifications and no common sense, like yourself, vetran (sic), DP et. al.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

They're possibly marginally better than cretins with no qualifications and no common sense, like yourself, vetran (sic), DP et. al.
              Yeah sadly i do have qualifications though.

Not sure about the rest of them.

Are you qualified?

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                Yeah sadly i do have qualifications though.

Not sure about the rest of them.

Are you qualified?

Assgoo is sectioned not certified.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                X