• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Are you Brexhausted yet?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you Brexhausted yet?

Me to.....

Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
    Me to.....
    This isn't Donald Trump. This isn't some passing calamity, some temporary farce, some nightmare that we will wake up from.

This is a tragedy that will scar the country and its citizens for generations. If you find that just tedious and boring then don't expect much sympathy from grown ups.
    "Don't part with your illusions; when they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live" Mark Twain

Comment

Brexit is hilarious. I can't wait for the next episode and am hoping for at least one more series.

Comment

Originally posted by Cirrus View Post
        This isn't Donald Trump. This isn't some passing calamity, some temporary farce, some nightmare that we will wake up from.

This is a tragedy that will scar the country and its citizens for generations. If you find that just tedious and boring then don't expect much sympathy from grown ups.

Will we even notice after March I'd say. Brexit, the much hyped non-event....Y2K all over again.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

Will we even notice after March I'd say.
          Quite. On Brexit day, you'll still be a not very intelligent man with a paunch.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            Hey! I'm trying to diet!

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              better a fat tum than a fat head like you
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

Will we even notice after March I'd say. Brexit, the much hyped non-event....Y2K all over again.
                Ah, the old Y2K argument. "They gave us project fear with Y2K and nothing happened, it's the same all over again. Let's ignore the experts" .... yeah, but you do realise why Y2K didn't cause much pain. It's because companies headed the warnings and fixed the issues BEFORE the key date. Unlike Brexit where nothing will be fixed before the key date and we crash into an unknown furure.

FFS, Brexiters really are dim.
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                  Ah, the old Y2K argument. "They gave us project fear with Y2K and nothing happened, it's the same all over again. Let's ignore the experts" .... yeah, but you do realise why Y2K didn't cause much pain. It's because companies headed the warnings and fixed the issues BEFORE the key date. Unlike Brexit where nothing will be fixed before the key date and we crash into an unknown furure.

FFS, Brexiters really are dim.
                  Aye I still fondly remember Y2K contract rates .
                  Brexiters may be right though because the the balance of probability is still a BRINO deal.
                  It'll alow them to save face.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    Brexit is hilarious. I can't wait for the next episode and am hoping for at least one more series.
                    Yes, it's a bit like Dallas. Who shot shot JR and Bobby's death was a dream.
                    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                    X