• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Finally Boris reveals his 10 point plan for Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally Boris reveals his 10 point plan for Brexit

1. Make
    2. Me
    3. The
    4. PM
    5. Ya
    6. Fooking
    7. Coonts
    8. OK?
    9. Enough
    10. Already
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    1. Make
    2. Me
    3. The
    4. PM
    5. Ya
    6. Fooking
    7. Coonts
    8. OK?
    9. Enough
    10. Already
    They should do it.

Comment

To be fair he should be PM - take full responsibility for his tulip.

Comment

So far he's the only Brexiteer with at least something of a plan, the rest of them are just shouting hard Brexit. He could have come up with his plan when he was touring the country in the red bus though, so people would know what they were voting for.

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
          So far he's the only Brexiteer with at least something of a plan..
          That's news to me, what is it (apart from his plan to become PM at whatever cost to the country)?
          Last edited by sasguru; 1 October 2018, 08:04.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

So far he's the only Brexiteer with at least something of a plan, the rest of them are just shouting hard Brexit. He could have come up with his plan when he was touring the country in the red bus though, so people would know what they were voting for.
            It would be nice if he shared it with the rest of us.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I was quite impressed by JRM's appearance on BBCs Questiontime last Thursday. First time I've really seen him in an 'unscripted' discussion panel type scenario, and I thought he came out of the whole thing better than some others on the panel. I'd like to see him up against JC in a televised debate during an election campaign.

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
                I was quite impressed by JRM's appearance on BBCs Questiontime last Thursday. First time I've really seen him in an 'unscripted' discussion panel type scenario, and I thought he came out of the whole thing better than some others on the panel. I'd like to see him up against JC in a televised debate during an election campaign.
                It will be like Stalin vs Hitler, they made some pacts between them. For starters at least.
                We could see a labour/Tory coalition, which starts making all sorts of deals and ends up with total destruction.

Comment

It will be like Stalin vs Hitler, they made some pacts between them. For starters at least.
                  We could see a labour/Tory coalition, which starts making all sorts of deals and ends up with total destruction.
                  Didn't end well for Hitler either. Stalin let him think he had the upperhand, then when he was at his weakest due to being over arrogant/ambitious , Stalin whooped is *rse.

Comment

His plan has failed he missed his opportunity a few weeks ago, when the ERG meeting failed to get enough MPs to oust May. The plot failed. Currently he's the punchbag of the Tory conference. Even JRM saying she'll probably be taking the Tories into the next election. Their calls to chuck Chequers sounding increasingly futile, no viable plot to back them up.

This will be far worse than losing the original referendum would have been, because there will be no hope of reversing it.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
                    X