• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Should make many people happy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Smoke yer dope and keep yer gob shut, if you don't have any point to make. Idiot.
    Keep digging sonny

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      The clue is in the name: United Kingdom Independence Party

It's a single issue party, which has precious few other policies worth listening to and as such appeals to the many morons, including you, that the welfare state has created.

HTH, BIDI.
      yeah 3.9 million who weren't voting to avoid Labour. So lots more than the Scottish Nutters party & Liberal desperate party.

https://www.ukip.org/ukip-page.php?id=05

I wish the mainstream parties would attend to immigration, EU finance, Grooming (sex or drugs) or FGM hardly a single issue.

obviously thickies like you like that sort of thing.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        so if Charles Kennedy or Michael Owen said they were coming back to run a new party that would go in the Brexit forum? I suppose is appropriate here!
        Are they an elected representative now? No. Would they then be coming back? Yes.

Is Farage a representative now? Yes. What is he coming back from? Failing to win any MP seat 7 times? Failing to turn up to the job he’s already being (well) paid for?

Comment

Presumably we can look forward to more Neo Nazi BS.

https://mobile.twitter.com/bbcnewsni...71151553175557

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            so if Charles Kennedy or Michael Owen said they were coming back to run a new party that would go in the Brexit forum? I suppose is appropriate here!
            In your quote there are clear Brexit references. Since you are so stupid, I'd better point them out to you.
            Nigel Farage vows return to front line politics to attack Theresa May's 'fraudulent' Chequers plan
            What's that Chequer's plan? Oh yes - it's Theresa May's plan for Brexit negotiations. It's stated explicitly a little later
            Farage will go on the road to attack Theresa May's 'cowardly' Brexit plan
            He added that Brexiteers are being smeared as stupid and ignorant people
            Oh look, another Brexit reference. Since you seem not to grasp this, let me explain thar Brexiteers are people in favour of Brexit.

So there you are, entirely Brexit relevant, and you've demonstrated once again your stupidity.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
            X