• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Argument over

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Argument over

EU to Ban Meme's

Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Do they have a new directive on apostrophes?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      No, and you can "quote" me on that.
      England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Unknown. They've rationalised their interfaces, and it's now difficult to connect to the Euroborg without a multispatial probe.

Comment

It does seem to be an ill thought out piece of legislation. Well done oPM, even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Like all legislation it will now go through the democratically-elected representatives in the European Parliament for voting. Presumably, instead of just moaning about it, you’ve emailed your MEP to ensure they are representing your views?

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
            It does seem to be an ill thought out piece of legislation. Well done oPM, even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Like all legislation it will now go through the democratically-elected representatives in the European Parliament for voting. Presumably, instead of just moaning about it, you’ve emailed your MEP to ensure they are representing your views?
            Probably best to trash the UK economy to be on the safe side.

Argument over.

Comment

Probably best to trash the UK economy to be on the safe side.

Argument over.
              There's a meme for that.

Comment

Right, that does it. I am going to vote this EU Government out at the next election.

Oh that's right, I can't. Sorry.

Well then I hope the shadow cabinet tear the Commission a new one when they--

Oh that's right. There is no shadow cabinet. Or any official opposition. Sorry.

Oh well, at least I can publish a vulgar and hilarious meme depicting the situation as I see it.

Oh wait.

Comment

Originally posted by unixman View Post
                  Right, that does it. I am going to vote this EU Government out at the next election.

Oh that's right, I can't. Sorry.

Well then I hope the shadow cabinet tear the Commission a new one when they--

Oh that's right. There is no shadow cabinet. Or any official opposition. Sorry.

Oh well, at least I can publish a vulgar and hilarious meme depicting the situation as I see it.

Oh wait.
                  Another person who doesn't quite know how the EU is run...
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                    Another person who doesn't quite know how the EU is run...
                    Indeed. It's run like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X