• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Question on this 2nd referendum

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question on this 2nd referendum

Keep hearing calls for a referendum on the final Brexit deal. Simple question. Do these people want a balanced vote, ie:

1 Accept deal
    2 Reject deal and stay in EU
    3 Reject deal and leave EU

One suspects not. These "democrats" will not want the 3rd choice on the ballot paper.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Keep hearing calls for a referendum on the final Brexit deal. Simple question. Do these people want a balanced vote, ie:

1 Accept deal
    3 I am AndyW. Reject deal and leave EU

One suspects not. These "democrats" will not want the 3rd choice on the ballot paper.
    FTFY

Comment

1 Accept deal

Ah, you believe in one man, one vote. Just one vote. Ever.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I would contribute to this thread, but now I've got my second citizenship there's nothing to worry about

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
          I would contribute to this thread, but now I've got my second citizenship there's nothing to worry about

Milan.
          Hammer time

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
            Hammer time

you got it, you win the star prize, Bully's star prize tonight is this beautiful Gordon Bleu deep fat fryer

keep out of the black and in the red there's nothing in this game for two in a bed

just look at what you could have one

Woohoo, you know what, nobody else got that

Milan.

Comment

1 Accept deal

Why not a 4th one. Apply to join the USA. No so fanciful because the USA constitution allows this
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post

Milan.
                Not sure if Albanian is going to help you that much.

Comment

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
                  Not sure if Albanian is going to help you that much.
                  Why not Albania?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                    Why not Albania?
                    it's a beautiful region actually, but not sure if I would like to live there

a couple of years we drove from Sibenik down to Dubrovnik and had to pass through Albania for a leg of the journey

we stopped on a road near a bus stop because one of the children needed a wee and the bus stop sign had been shot out by a shot gun

you don't see that very often

Milan "Hammer Time" Benes.

Comment

Working...
                    X