• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Aw Diddums

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aw Diddums

Banned from TfL because it might upset a leaver or 2

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Banned from TfL because it might upset a leaver or 2

Hush. They are very fragile.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
      Hush. They are very fragile.
      Business Friendly French Region
      Banned for being factually inaccurate.

Comment

Originally posted by tomtomagain View Post
        Banned for being factually inaccurate.
        Ad banned due to relating to matters of public sensitivity

Transport for London (TfL) will not be allowing the Ad Normandy campaign because it breaches its rules on "images or messages which relate to matters of public controversy or sensitivity".
        Brexit is becoming like a religion where blasphemous statements however accurate they are will be banned to avoid upsetting Nigel Farage and his disciples.

Last edited by BlasterBates; 12 March 2018, 13:55.
        I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post

Brexit is becoming like a religion where blasphemous statements however accurate they are will be banned to avoid upsetting Nigel Farage and his disciples.

Political correctness gone mad.

Comment

I like to check in every so often and yep you guys are still going. Well done you lot.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post

Shhhh, don't upset the Brexiter snowflakes. Pretend they're right so they don't get all whiny. It's all beginning to unravel for them and they're struggling to cope.
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
              X