• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Some Tory voters will accept Jeremy Corbyn becoming prime minister

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    Really? Pretty much everyone who I've worked with since the ref, and as far as I know all of my current social circle, voted remain and not a single one has said they would change their mind.
    Which proves nothing, although you wouldn't really expect a Leaver to switch to being a Remainer I suppose.

Of the ones who did change, they went originally with the govt. propaganda, then realised what the reality actually meant.
    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Sharing of 'Britain First' posts - the favourite of Brexit voters.

So yep, you know me well
      Gosh, you seem terribly well-balanced, not at all embittered or "aggravated", someone unlikely to detoy their pram at the slightest provocation. Not someone prone to the sort of bigotry more commonly associated with Britain First, for example. I think it's safe to say that you have not been radicalised by Brexit

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
        Gosh, you seem terribly well-balanced, not at all embittered or "aggravated", someone unlikely to detoy their pram at the slightest provocation. Not someone prone to the sort of bigotry more commonly associated with Britain First, for example. I think it's safe to say that you have not been radicalised by Brexit
        So the fact that I don't like the bigotry of Britain First, and how its message was used to convince people to vote out, I'm a bigot? I'm sure there's some logic there somewhere, I just can't spot it myself.

And I'd love you to try and explain how I've been radicalised by Brexit - it's the leave voters who threaten violence and use far right rhetoric. But hey, you're a leave voter, don't let facts get in the way of fiction.
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

I'm a bigot
          I'll just leave that there for you to reflect on.

Comment

I'll just leave that there for you to reflect on.

Comment

Fascinating. You're a real intellectual powerhouse.

Comment

Fascinating. You're a real intellectual powerhouse.
                Yep, I'm matching your wisdom and convincing arguments and logic. Oh, hold on, you've not actually said anything yet. I'll tell you what, why don't you use your intellect to give me a convincing argument why Brexit is good for Britain. Preferably an argument that doesn't come from the side of a bus or from the Facebook pages of Britain First.

Comment

Yep, I'm matching your wisdom and convincing arguments and logic. Oh, hold on, you've not actually said anything yet. I'll tell you what, why don't you use your intellect to give me a convincing argument why Brexit is good for Britain. Preferably an argument that doesn't come from the side of a bus or from the Facebook pages of Britain First.
                  It's sweet that you care, but you seem a little too radicalised to engage with sensibly. I'm sorry for your loss, really.

Comment

It's sweet that you care, but you seem a little too radicalised to engage with sensibly. I'm sorry for your loss, really.
                    So you can't
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                      So you can't
                      Of course he can't. He can only resort to alt-right rhetoric. Seems the new insult is calling those who voted remain as radicalised, trying to suggest we're like radicalised terrorists. Fits their MO, if you're not with them you must be a commie or a terrorist

Comment

Working...
                      X