• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

more threats against the majority who voted brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://twitter.com/ZacGoldsmith/sta...41047272112128

Maybe this was intended for Theresa May?

Comment

After careful analysis I can tell it was printed on an HP Laserjet 1010 printer which just happens to be the same one that sits in Richmond Conservative Party HQ

Mind you, you have to admit it's a bit better structured than your average Brexiter:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        After careful anal
        You went off track after this part..........
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          Doesn't surprise me that you only got as far as 'anal'....
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolCat View Post
            It's a threat to one of Zac's constituents. Since when has 1 been a majority?

Anyway, notwithstanding the execrable nature of this note, I love one of the comments:
            was it planted by one of @Jacob_Rees_Mogg 's security?
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              Doesn't surprise me that you only got as far as 'anal'....
              No, not when commenting upon your latest puerile offering.
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                I go away for a week, come back, and I see the idiot is still here. Be back in a week ..... try not to stab yourself in the leg with a fork won't you? You know it hurt you last time and you had to stop taking your medication until it healed.
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                X