• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexiteers won the vote but lost the war

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    No, you're just flipping the argument, which tends to be the MO of the alt-right. Always trying to project the blame onto others, refusing to do anything to fix the problem - apart from blaming others.
    How do you work that one out?

The remoaners don't want to leave and will do anything NOT to recognise the validity of the result of democratic vote put forward by the people as a whole.

I am not blaming anyone I voted out and this should be the result we get.

Anyone with any knowledge of the EU in its present form, UNDERSTANDS, it changed from a trading block into a superstate. When the British people voted to join Europe, they didn't vote for it to change into what it has now become.

Your comment about me being alt right, what ever that is supposed to mean is ridiculous beyond belief.
    Last edited by bulltraderpt; 16 January 2018, 10:41.

Comment

Originally posted by bulltraderpt View Post
      How do you work that one out?

The remoaners don't want to leave and will do anything NOT to recognise the validity of the result of democratic vote put forward by the people as a whole.

I am not blaming anyone I voted out and this should be the result we get.

Anyone with any knowledge of the EU in its present form, UNDERSTANDS, it changed from a trading block into a superstate. When the British people voted to join Europe, they didn't vote for it to change into what it has now become.

Your comment about me being alt right, what ever that is supposed to mean is ridiculous beyond belief.
      Those of us who want to stay and voted to do so have the right to protest.
      The vote was not put to "the people as a whole", neither did everyone vote in it, but the result was a very narrow victory, not a landslide. As Farage put it, the result needed to be 2/3 to 1/3 before he would accept it. ( Source: Nigel Farage wants second referendum if Remain campaign scrapes narrow win - Mirror Online )

Anyone with any knowledge of the EU in its present form UNDERSTANDS that the UK still had control over its borders, but chose to do nothing, instead the EU was blamed.
      The UK still had control over its laws, but chose to blame the EU.
      Many of the UK MEPs didn't bother to turn up or debate at the European Parliament, then blamed the EU when they said that no one listened to the UK.
      Need I go on with even more fact that validate my point and prove you are the one who is ridiculous beyond belief.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Whatever the "Remoaners" might do or say, they're not in charge. David Davis is the one running the negotiations, and Boris Johnson is collectively responsible for the government's position.

So if it fails it's because the Brexiteers are "traitors".

I'm alright Jack

Comment

EU Commission dangle the hope of reversing Brexit

the traitors !

Oh dear, be afraid, be very afraid.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

The vote was not put to "the people as a whole", neither did everyone vote in it, but the result was a very narrow victory, not a landslide. As Farage put it, the result needed to be 2/3 to 1/3 before he would accept it. ( Source: Nigel Farage wants second referendum if Remain campaign scrapes narrow win - Mirror Online )

Anyone with any knowledge of the EU in its present form UNDERSTANDS that the UK still had control over its borders, but chose to do nothing, instead the EU was blamed.
            Many of the UK MEPs didn't bother to turn up or debate at the European Parliament, then blamed the EU when they said that no one listened to the UK.
            Need I go on with even more fact that validate my point and prove you are the one who is ridiculous beyond belief.
            And here, encapsulated in one dreary pompous and factually incoherent rant, lies the reason that the forum is shedding posters at an alarming fashion.

Sad really.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

No, you're just flipping the argument, which tends to be the MO of the alt-right. Always trying to project the blame onto others, refusing to do anything to fix the problem - apart from blaming others.
              Mod rule #2?

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                And here, encapsulated in one dreary pompous and factually incoherent rant, lies the reason that the forum is shedding posters at an alarming fashion.

Sad really.

What? All you snowflakes can't stand the truth or form a coherent argument?
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

All the arguing is pointless. People voted brexit just to kick DC.

Sadly brexit will just increase inequality faster.

Comment

You reference the mirror and expect to be taken seriously....

The vote was a win, anything else is just sour grapes.

I see you can't or won't accept that the EU in its present form is NOT what was originally intended.

I don't have the time to properly reference each of your er points so I'll leave it there.

Just accept the fact you lost. loser.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      All the arguing is pointless. People voted brexit just to kick DC.

Sadly brexit will just increase inequality faster.
                      TBF DC promised a vote didn't he and he gave the British people, those who wanted to come out and vote a chance to vote.

Not quite sure what you mean about inequality increasing faster.

People have differing skill sets in life, differing IQ, differing views and opportunities.

I find when people talk about 'fairness' (not that you have), or inequality, I want to know what bench mark you are setting such perceived inequalities against?

Comment

Working...
                      X